Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Vile Church

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
The Vile Church
General Informations:
The Vile Church is a organization based around Corrupted Elven Cultism
Worshipping Kilrox, Skraag and Jishrim as the brings of death, undeath and madness upon the foe's of the Pantheon, referring to Grief.

I have been a fool. I have made mistakes and I have chose to live by them, though this mistake will not be a farce. I will not stand and watch the balance of Altera tip out of favour. For we may be evil but we are not Grief

I will hold my blades on my hands and I will strike out at the force tearing apart apart the fabric of balance, for I may die trying but I will relish in the fight, I will revel in the madness and I will embrace the undeath!

We stand as the defying force against the oncoming onslaught on morality! And by own hands The Church of Might will be pushed back into its wretched desert!
~Attributed to Dar'ket Natrizi'ma, Former Priest of Skraag for the High Church of Altera

Goals: At this moment in time the church seeks to reinstate the evil gods within the cathedral, if all that fails we will invoke a sacred Kilroxian rite of scouring The Church of Might from the cathedral.

We seek to build sacrificial land and arena's to sate our gods lust for Death, Undeath and Madness. Only by this can we show the true side of the gods that the Church of Might has blemished.
Priesthoods:

The Blood: The Priesthoodof Kilrox, seeking to destroy and bleed everything, blood addled rampages are ways or worshiping as is sacrificing animals in gory manners.

The Bile: The Priesthood of Skraag, a order of Necromancer's and Sadists that worship him in rituals and grave desecration.

The Noise: The Priesthood of Jishrim, worshiping him in riots and madness, cackling away as they torture a man for nothing in a madness induced ectasy.

The Fist: The sword arm of the church: Need I say more?

Followers of the Church:

Visual appearance:
A Flag of White, Purple and Red
-APPLICATION PROCESSES-
-Application for The Blood:
Username:
Rp Name:
Examples of Devotion?:
Are you active?:

-Application for The Bile:
Username:
Rp Name:
Examples of Devotion:
Are you active?:
-Application for The Fist:
Username:
Rp Name:
Examples of Devotion:
Are you active?:

-Application for The Noise:
Username:
Rp Name:
Examples of Devotion:
Are you active?:

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
They're not heretics they're worshipping the same pantheon as you, just a different part of it >.>

Unless the church of might is officially considering them to be false gods.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Guys.

Just because it is understood that evil forces are real, does not make them have to be a part of a religion's "pantheon."

Christians believe that Satan is real, but they don't worship him. Those that do are generally called heretics. Among other things. So Val is correct when he says "burn all the heretics" since they are followers of a different set of gods than the official church. It's not that the Church is denying the evil gods' existence, they are simply not giving the evil gods any form of praise.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Guys.

Just because it is understood that evil forces are real, does not make them have to be a part of a religion's "pantheon."

Christians believe that Satan is real, but they don't worship him. Those that do are generally called heretics. Among other things. So Val is correct when he says "burn all the heretics" since they are followers of a different set of gods than the official church. It's not that the Church is denying the evil gods' existence, they are simply not giving the evil gods any form of praise.
Pyro got it. :3