Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Volonwer

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Character Name: Kairo Sarcos Silverian
Character Age: Around 20ish
Character Gender: Male
desired branch: Ranger
fighting ability (out of 10 and short description if wanted): 8/10, maybe? He is a very skilled fighter.
noble house you belong to: Silverian
short character description: Kairo is a dear friend to Menelmacil. Despite being different to the rest of the Alteran population, he will give his life to protect his dear friends. A savage man, some may call him, but he has feelings as well.

Menel

Carpet Monkey
Character Name: Kairo Sarcos Silverian
Character Age: Around 20ish
Character Gender: Male
desired branch: Ranger
fighting ability (out of 10 and short description if wanted): 8/10, maybe? He is a very skilled fighter.
noble house you belong to: Silverian
short character description: Kairo is a dear friend to Menelmacil. Despite being different to the rest of the Alteran population, he will give his life to protect his dear friends. A savage man, some may call him, but he has feelings as well.

accepted =)

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Nah..I had an offer for plums' new character..

But when she said she was applying here with her free alt..I guess that's a no..

Also, I do want to join but..

mistaahh--> Limadan, one of the most dangerous men..And I'm not boasting..

Silent_Viper_-->Amethyst, a lovely syrie

And I don't have a third alt..

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
*Head of one of the most evil organisations..Stil joins..*

Character Name: Epsilon, that's how she's called, she doesn't remember her real name
Character Age: 144
Character Gender: Female
desired branch: Mists
fighting ability (out of 10 and short description if wanted): 7, she shares a strong bond with her kin, wich serves as her eyes, Epsilon is blind, but spirit blessed, her kin sees for her. Her hearing is excellent
noble house you belong to: Säralondé(backgrounded) wich has now collapsed, so now, none
short character description: Epsilon is a very balanced, and good spirited woman, she's a wind blessed, level 1, though, she's blind..
This rendered her defenseless for a few years, then she met aeolus, her kin. She trusts him with her life, and when Aeolus says duck, she'll duck. When Aeolus says jump, she will jump, not concerning the consequences..

The'e we go..

Ign is TheMistaahh

Menel

Carpet Monkey
*Head of one of the most evil organisations..Stil joins..*

Character Name: Epsilon, that's how she's called, she doesn't remember her real name
Character Age: 144
Character Gender: Female
desired branch: Mists
fighting ability (out of 10 and short description if wanted): 7, she shares a strong bond with her kin, wich serves as her eyes, Epsilon is blind, but spirit blessed, her kin sees for her. Her hearing is excellent
noble house you belong to: Säralondé(backgrounded) wich has now collapsed, so now, none
short character description: Epsilon is a very balanced, and good spirited woman, she's a wind blessed, level 1, though, she's blind..
This rendered her defenseless for a few years, then she met aeolus, her kin. She trusts him with her life, and when Aeolus says duck, she'll duck. When Aeolus says jump, she will jump, not concerning the consequences..

The'e we go..

Ign is TheMistaahh

sounds good to me, you are in ;)