Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed The Wanted

Backstay

Lord of Altera

Rumours around Altera are saying Daetor Rehn has made up a new game for the 'silly crafters' to have fun with. His little 'game' is called "Wanted", and is said to be a very bloody and uncomfortable game for some...

Wanted is a new organised RP event with gore and more. In Wanted there is two roles. We have the Hunters, and we have the Wanted.

The Wanted is a person randomly picked from the list of participants. All the other participants of the game will hunt down the Wanted, and kill him/her. If the Wanted gets murdered, the Hunter will receive a prize, and the Wanted will become a normal participant again - but still has a chance of becoming the Wanted again sometime (maybe even in the next round). If the Wanted survives for a certain amount of time, he/she receives a prize for not being murdered by a Hunter.

The Hunters are all the other participants of the game. The Hunters are supposed to hunt down the Wanted and return to me with evidence that they've killed the Wanted (some evidence would be that the Wanted approves you killed him/her). If a Hunter successfully hunts down the Wanted he/she receives a prize of 1000 radiants for winning the round. When the round is over, a new Wanted will be chosen and the rest will hunt down the Wanted like in the first round.

The game would eventually go on until it dies out or until I get bored of it and decides to cancel it all. If you'd like to participate in the game, and possibly win a prize for either surviving as the Wanted or successfully murdering the Wanted as a Hunter, then let me know by posting down below in the replies that you'd like to sign up. I will then add you to the list of participants in this post, and you'll be ready to go when the event officially begins.

When I say "murder the Wanted" I don't mean killing him. This is an RP event, so everything will be in RP. When a Hunter is going to kill the Wanted, do it with combat RP. If you murder the Wanted simply by killing him with your own weapons and such, it won't count as a successful murder - I will simply ignore it and let the games continue. There is no rule as for how and where you kill the Wanted, as long as it's done in RP and not with real PvP. If the Wanted goes inactive and doesn't come online, a new Wanted will be chosen.

Once the Wanted has been killed, a new round will begin. In that new round a new Wanted will randomly be picked from the list of participants (I will use a generator or something to pick the Wanted with) and the rest will then be Hunters and hunt the Wanted. This goes over and over again, and might actually end up with me paying a lot of money...

This will not all happen at the same time. It is an event that goes on over time, and people are free to hunt whenever they feel like it, or if they randomly stumble upon the Wanted, then why not kill him/her? The participants won't need to meet up at a specific time sometime, the games begins when they begin, and people can start hunting down the Wanted whenever they feel like it.

All the survivors and successful hunters will be listed on this post as well. You will not be forgotten for the great deeds you've done just to entertain me. I am sure this will be very amusing for me to watch. The event will begin when I feel like it's ready - which is when there's enough participants and I've got everything sorted. Everyone is free to join (as long as they're on the list of participants of course).

This is hunt or be hunted.

List of Participants:

Piratep00f
Aeturnumbrae
NoaMarwhal
Ephemarel
BraveRubberDuck
alexn27
Depressed_Monkey
spagbog
apollo6000
Valonyx

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Seems good..though..I have some questions..

Does the wanted get killed permamently here..?

And can you betray other hunters..?

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Does the wanted get killed permamently here..?
Nope. I believe I already said in the post that when a Wanted gets killed, the round ends and the Wanted becomes a normal participant like every other. A new round will then begin where a new Wanted will be chosen, and the first Wanted will most likely become a Hunter together with the rest of the participants. You can play the game for as long as you'd like. You're not out of the game if you get killed. It's like Call of Duty with respawning.

And can you betray other hunters..?
What do you mean? Why would you need to do that? It's not Hunters versus Hunters, it's Hunters versus Wanted. Of course, if a Hunter is trying to kill the Wanted, you can try to steal the kill. In that way the Hunter must be more strategic and not try to kill the Wanted in the open.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Nope. I believe I already said in the post that when a Wanted gets killed, the round ends and the Wanted becomes a normal participant like every other. A new round will then begin where a new Wanted will be chosen, and the first Wanted will most likely become a Hunter together with the rest of the participants. You can play the game for as long as you'd like. You're not out of the game if you get killed. It's like Call of Duty with respawning.

What do you mean? Why would you need to do that? It's not Hunters versus Hunters, it's Hunters versus Wanted. Of course, if a Hunter is trying to kill the Wanted, you can try to steal the kill. In that way the Hunter must be more strategic and not try to kill the Wanted in the open.
I think he means, can hunters kill other hunters?

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Well, I guess a certain Stranger can get in... All done in NK, right?
Just to avoid letting the wanted run to the eastern frontier, and seek shelter for a week

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Is there a way we can tell who the wanted is in RP? Like, a little pink heart hovering over thir head.

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
I'd like to join, but I won't be playing for the next two weeks, in case you're starting it before then.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Is there a way we can tell who the wanted is in RP? Like, a little pink heart hovering over thir head.
I will post the current Wanted on this thread when the Wanted has been picked. There will be a name (and maybe a picture of the person) so that the Hunters will know who it is.

You will then have to find the Wanted by yourself in-game. But don't meta-game. You know the name of the Wanted, so you know who to look for, so go find a person whose RP name is what I said it is on here.

I'd like to join, but I won't be playing for the next two weeks, in case you're starting it before then.
I don't know when this will begin, it can begin anytime. I'll just add you to the list.