Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The wedding of Zalen and Amethyst

Machy234

Lord of Altera
But it's the wedding thread of your rp daughter, I don't know for sure but isn't that meant to be /kinda/ important? :confused:

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
IC name*: Quinn Cromwell
IGN name*: gamemonster55
"You look closely at the poster and think"?*: Hmm... I'm in Port Silver at the moment. It would be something to do in my free time, since I have already found out about my father.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
IC name*: Cloud
IGN name*: L1v1ng_Gh0st
"You look closely at the poster and think"?*: "Maybe I should back up a bit to read this better.
*backs up a bit*
Well, Amy's getting married... *shudders at the thought of Emily catching the bouquet* .....
Now I have to go."
What are you excited to see?: If the weather holds for the big day
What do you want to see?: A successful wedding with no interruptions, and dragons.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Amy doesn't like eala
Lies.... I only said that if she was told while she was in depression of her karmines death..... She likes her... She hasn't spoken much with her, but she trusts her... Cause rox trusts her... "Father knows best"

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
She doesn't /hate/ anybody... But there is someone she is scared off.... But really... She doesn't have anyone on dislike or hate

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Hey um Mok, I uhm can't go anymore... I have issues with the venue, I still get nightmares about the last wedding in that cathedral.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
IC name*: Storm Arcturus
IGN name*: CatalysTftw
"You look closely at the poster and think"?*: So them two are getting married at last, better go
What are you excited to see?: The wedding
What do you want to see?: Lasers