Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The World of Characters

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
WELCOME
After a good few days of debating, I thought of doing something on the forums. What I decided was a good idea to help people, and even maybe help yourself and the community, was to add diversity. Now I've seen that people like to have LOTS of characters, and since new people come in all day and they might want to make a new character, why not make a dumping ground of ideas? In the end, this forum is going to be dedicated to character ideas that you think are pretty cool, but you don't want to go through with it yourself.

RULES
1. The most important rule is: Lets all be respectful. This includes not stealing ideas if asked not to.
2. Lets try and keep on track of the forum. While I do enjoy a good derail every one and a while, keep it to character ideas mostly.
3. If your putting a character idea here, you are consenting that your idea can be used by any other player. The only exception is if you say specifically that it is here for other reasons. An example is for people to criticize your idea.
4. Make sure your ideas are appropriate. If they are not, then they will most likely be removed.
5. If your idea is here to be judged, people will say negative things also. I encourage people to say if they don't want anything negative, but if you don't say I want everyone to keep the negativity to a respectful level. No saying anything bad about the person, only some helpful ways on how the idea could be improved or if you don't like the idea.
6. You DON'T have to use the template, though keep it somewhat organized please!
7. The final rule (Until you guys and gals make me have to increase this list) is to have fun brainstorming :D

TEMPLATE

I want suggestions on what would be a good one! As for now, this is the one I have been using.

Character Name:
Character Type:
Race:
Alignment:
Goals:
Personality:
Additional information:
(Don't forget, this is only basic and will change. As for now, this can help you get started. You don't have to use it, but if you want to go ahead. I don't mind if you change it at all.)

MY IDEAS
Since I was the one who created this forum, I'll put some of my ideas I was thinking of. Keep in mind, some of these ideas are what I want them to be in the END. Also, none of these ideas are written in stone. Anyone who takes them can change them, but they are suppose to be starting points.

Character Name: N/A (As in, doesn't matter his name)
Character Type: Warlock
Race: Preferred human, but anything goes.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Goals: Gain the power of Magic | Conquer lands | Gather an army | Create a kingdom from blood | Let no one stand in my way | (This can change when taken)
Personality: Doesn't matter much, though I'd prefer if he was someone who has an insatiable lust for power.
Additional information: This is just a basic idea. You can change the idea but the main concept is a Warlock. I don't care about goals, and the only thing I would want to stay the same is the alignment and that he is a Warlock. Anyone can use this idea, and I just thought it'd be cool to have a Warlock.

Character Name: N/A
Character Type: Vagabond
Race: Doesn't matter
Alignment: Neutral (Can change)
Goals: No goals
Personality: He is a drifter, with no job and no home. All he does is drift from place to place, and doesn't care much about anything.
Additional information: As said before, a basic idea. I just haven't seen anyone be a 'vagabond' so I thought to put the idea up. Keep in note, don't overuse this idea. It is cool to have a few, but having like 20 people be like this gets really bad.

Character Type: Duelist
Race: Doesn't matter, preferred human.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Goals: (Doesn't matter)
Personality: (Doesn't matter)
Additional information: The main idea of this character is that he is a sword fighter. He goes around and fights people in duels for money and items. Sometimes he does it for blood, but that doesn't matter. I think it would be pretty cool if he went around and collected swords he considered 'unique'. As in, he would duel the man with the unique sword and the rules on a basic sense would be "I want your sword, and if I win I get it." Then he goes around collecting the swords, and keeping them.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Well, that is it for now. I know it was a lot of reading, but I want it to be known. Have fun making ideas or just searching through!

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
Almost forgot, I have another :D

Character Type: Trapper
Race: Any
Alignment: N/A
Goals: N/A
Personality: N/A
Additional information: Basically just someone who, instead of hunting, uses traps to catch his/her prey. By prey, I mean animals in the wild. Honestly, not much to it so it gives you the freedom to do whatever.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I vote you should do a duelist. Though if you go Vagabond, maybe him and Vera can be begging buddies. :p