Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Themis' Character Profile

StartOmega

Lord of Altera
Hey folks! There's basically two main templates floating around the forums for Character Profiles. I got tired of the same sheet over and over a long time ago, and I've been using a modified template I found on DeviantArt [ here ]. Original credit to Kaishos for putting it together. I have tweaked and edited the version below and thought I'd leave it here as an alternative layout for Character Profiles..

-------------------------------------

General Information:

Name:Themis
Other Names: "Animal man"
Titles: (self proclaimed) Wisest Fool

Race:Forest Elf
Sexuality:Asexual
Current Residence: Riseport
Relationship Status:single
Social Status:Awkward?

Physical Appearance:

Height:6'6
Weight:172 Pounds
Eye Color: pale Green/Grey
Skin Color: dark tan
Shape of Face: not sure
Distinguishing Features:Two groove like scars beneath his lips,
Branch shaped brands across his ribs
Build of Body:Slender
Hair Color:dark brown in sunlight,Black indoors
Hair Style: Straight but wavy,Feathery
Complexion:smooth,healthy
Posture: slouches when sitting
Is Seen By Others As: Mad,strange and Thoughtful
Scars:Symetrical Grooves from bottom lip to collarbone
Voice: Not so much low as Gravelly

Personality: Morbid,but caring.

Dislikes:Deception,spiders,pain and thinking about the past.

Strengths:Very quiet for his size,Persuasive,Good memory.
Good with an axe.

Weaknesses:Reading directions,Terrible stress,Feelings of despair when faced with long term goals and a gradually growing Nihilistic outlook he's a bit too good at hiding
NEARSIGHTED (can you read that Themis?)k

Fears:Being hated,having no one or thing to care about,being taken by madness,embracing madness

Values: Intelligence,Safety and kindness.

Education:Not much as a child,Visited libraries more frequently as a teen

Languages:Common,Elven
General Attitude: Relaxed,curious

Religious Inclination: Themis worships Shalheranna and Skraag,prays to Theodra before and after a hunt.
Themis is interested in Silas
But doesn't worship them

General Intelligence: meh..8/10 (under stress about 3/10)

General Sociability: very,somewhat hard to read unless comfortable with whom he's speaking to.

Alignment:Chaotic Neutral

Short Term Goals: Recover,be happy.

Long Term Goals: write a book,make that weapon.

Possessions

Wardrobe: Tight black shirt that has been heavily (albeit poorly) dyed,Deerhide Trousers,and tall black boots with leather buckles.
Thick Leather belt with worn Silver Buckle

Jewelry:None

Pets/Animals: R.i.p. SnowTread,some fool left the stables open
Galim,the poor white bad is gone

Owned Homes:none

Carried Inventory:Meat,animal bits,and his bow and Bearded axe.
General Inventory:The Essentials

General Wealth: 2,500R

Health:

Illnesses: Kls (or Sleeping beauty syndrome)

Allergies:none

Injuries: none (yet)

Sleeping Habits: Insomniac some nights,somehow a light /and/ deep sleeper.

Energy Levels:Adequate

Eating Habits: Forgets to eat unless he feels his stomach gurgle

Exercise Habits:Travelling fighting and hunting are all the exercise he receives

Memory:Remembers important things in great detail,forgets almost everything else

Unhealthy Habits:Sneaking up on people accidentally,being blunt.

Drinking Habits: Will drink only when receiving painful medical treatment.

History:

Birthplace:Unknown

Childhood:Spent in a reclusive Cabin with his grandparents and mother

Teen Years:Spent learning to hunt,fight and gathering a decent education

Adulthood: currently Spent travelling the lands taking up odd jobs

Family History:Themis doesn't know much of his family history,Even his last name was kept hidden from him by his relatives

Past Places of Residences:

Places Traveled:Tambry,The Quays,Thiil,Reignfall,Avignon Stormhold Vinterhaven,the crossroads tavern,Riseport and Eventine's

Combat:

Peaceful or violent:Gentle unless Aggravated a great deal

Weaponry: An Ivory axe (Nicknamed The Ivory Clash) an inherited axe with engravings Unique to his family line,Ivory with a polished handle.

Combat Training:A move or two from here and there,Can handle himself well in a pinch

Training & Skills:

[Insert listed of skills/talents/things they’re trained in here]
1.Quite the artist,even if he finds the skill useless

2.Agile,rooftop chases may as well be on the ground

3.Skilled with a bearded axe,Has used his family axe with care,And the Ivory clash with vigor

4.Spot on aim

5.Tracking/chasing has followed anything from a man to a rabbit for miles before
Other Trivia:

Favorite Types of Food:Steak,Mutton
Favorite Types of Drink:Sweet Tea,Milk
Hobbies/Pastimes: Hunting,Cooking,sneaking up on people and above all else learning about magical things.
Favorite Colors: Maroon,Black,Green.

Relationships:

Relevant Family Members:Grandfather

Romantic Interests:None

Trusted Friends:
Samiwashere Odette: I've got your back Odette,I wont let you fall.
Piratep00f The packman: Packy has given Themis fine adventures and now a place to call home,where ever he may travel in the rest of his days he'll never forget his favourite human.
SirLuamTehDoge Ronn Mcbryde: OI,I trust you..don't go tryin' t'feed me to a spider Bub.
dUMMY Dum'ni Plug: Not exactly Themis' "friend" But Themis after time to think,greatly appreciates the mans willingness to accept him again should he mature ((Praise Skraag))

SpiritTheLightning Ivran: Themis respects his intelligence,the way he handles himself.
Niek Morenta Eala: good for advice,he doesn't know why she felt he had to leave..

Friendly With:
Elz Nylarii Fuvur: Can go from gentle and kind to drowning a man..
Mitch Aryus Fuvur: Meet him,love him
Spooksy_ Rinaeth: Themis doesn't talk to them often,but he got a valid reason to punch Spirit thanks to her
Charybdis Knox: They're mysterious but Themis enjoys their company
Clain: Very religious,but respectable ambitions.
Ven(Vendryn): Questionable history,Friendly enough to talk to.
Themis has been avoiding her given his Quarrels with Jacob
SirLuamTehDoge Kris Lincolns: Tolerates Themis quirky nature,a great shot
Loose Acquaintances: Siama: peculiar
Vera: hard to befriend
UmbraSicarius Ansgar: A bit rude..Says he alone left him to die when he was only following the others
Arken Mikael: Jests sometimes,very scary when peeved
BoredBrit Wulfric: The kinder of the two smiths he knows,Themis admires That he hasn't melted from The jungle heat

Disfavored Individuals: Orvar Sif Sigurd: RIP

Wary Of: Jacob: Bad night,bad memories
SpiritTheLightning Spirit: Like a child when he doesn't get his way,Surpisingly harmless..for now

Hated: CloakedReaper Jaden seeker: took the axe made for him while unconscious

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Nah, it's not "my" template. It's just the template I uploaded that everyone's welcome to use! :) Also, hello!

StartOmega

Lord of Altera
(I saw two others do it,that's enough to make me feel comfortable to start logging my own Ic experiences)

He didn't know what possessed him to come back to Riseport..sure,when he said he was going it might've been vague but Nwalme wasn't a fool. It felt like hours in the place of minutes as he stood outside the new Inn by the docks,leaning against room six's building and staring in without notice from anyone until Nylarii made her way out. This was his chance,he wanted to burn this bridge didn't he? To make it clear that he was going to leave?..he grabbed her attention and they talked as he walked by her side to the dock. A boat was waiting for him,waiting to take him wherever he wanted to go to start again..but even now he stalled for time he didn't have. His discussion with Nylarii was brief in regards to his leave. As the woman waited for him to finish his goodbyes and leave he said something that struck a chord with the Fuvur,her tones towards him changed and he knew why. The Elf turned to face the docks with an immediate halt. Nothing was keeping him there but his hesitance! He could go and be done with this unpleasant goodbye but he stayed. The Elf stayed and he turned around spouting off more unecessary words..but at least he was ready to leave. It felt like he'd turned to stone as he tensed,standing there like the words that struck him were a club in the hands of an Earthspawn. Spiteful things were said,a frenzy of emotions surging as he let his betrayed feelings show,the thoughts he pushed down surface and the anger brewing in him at that moment boil! Were it not for Nwalme arriving the whole day might've ended far from how it did..The rage slipped from his face to be replaced by regret and an apologetic expression. An apology was on his lips before the man spoke first,giving him more useless words,words he can't remember now. The words hurt,and he didn't know what to do or say. The frenzy of emotion he had felt was more than willing to lend a hand as the Elf found his resolve. It felt like he was flying as he followed the man,refusing to be ignored as he delivered a blow to the back of his head..Injured or not the one the Elf wanted to die was not Nwalme. Nylarii had attempted to subdue him with a hold but Elf shook her off as the man he now despised cut along his arm with a Kukri. The Elf paid no mind to the wound. Adrenaline and anger would rise over pain. He attempted to headbutt the man,an effort to coax Nwalme into ending his life by threatening his own with violence failed..or so he thought.
The minute the blade entered his throat there was silence..he didn't have time to register how deep by the time the second blow arrived and sent his head swirling through the air..It all passed by so quickly..his tragedies,his pain,his failures and successes..All of his life passed by before slowing down as his head hit the ground bringing about the darkness. His life flashed before his eyes..and as he felt his conscious give way to dark Themis deemed Flash a worthy comparison..

StartOmega

Lord of Altera
"Themis would stumble into a room at the crossroads,the second his back hit the bed his mind was racing,trying to process everything and think nothing simultaneously. Themis had just finished another one of his sleeping fits,his sickness would sometimes take him and leave him asleep for days and sometimes weeks..as soon as it ended he found himself right back where he always was..throwing himself into some situation without stopping to think,running straight into it and thinking with each step. Themis had never thought much into the word Heretic. Themis had never thought much about a lot of things either but had nontheless found himself the time eventually..this time in particular had left him carved like a roasted hog and in a dungeon full of corpses and sewage. "Angorta will feed well tonight.".."Why do they throw us down here?" All these thoughts had passed through the Elf's head and only after a Spider,one of his worst fears /and/ larger than even a caravans wagon had smashed and thrashed its way through solid stone and provided an escape for Themis and the other unfortunate souls captured by the scheming heretics. He couldn't have been more relieved to have escaped Port Silver..but a part of him would never escape. He'd had his mind invaded by a Magus,he'd been forced to kill to save another,and now he'd learned a harsh lesson from those who preach only lies..You never know who you can trust."