Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TheoB's Application [Denied - Cukie1]

TheoB

Villager
1. My Minecraft username is FinalTankinator
2. Im 19 years old
3. Im from the U.S.
4. I read all three
5. Metagaming is cheating by using a strategy that breaks the games ruleset. Powergaming is ruling efficiency over fun by basically focusing on doing one efficient thing rather than anything else (like rping)
6. No, any type of X-ray is not allowed
7. Glados is a current mentor
8. I have a dog her name is Lucky. I enjoy playing many video games including most of Blizzards games. I enjoy rap music but not most of the current type. I first started playing video games when I was 15. I love role playing.
9. Falconw referred me
------------------------------------------------
Name: Robin S. Fuller-well
Race: Halfling
Appearance: He's lightweight and medium height, has a beard and a mustache for some strange reason. Green eyes, dirty-blonde hair, has normal clothes but wears a strange scarf with weird symbols on the back of it.
Story:
Robin was born in a dirty immigrant camp, he and a small group of halflings were trying to escape discrimination. He does not remember most of his childhood except for the one cursed day when the undead attacked. Never before had he or anyone in the group seen anything like this, at first they thought it was a race they've never seen before until it started attacking them. Some in the group tried to fight while other tried to flee, none escaped. Robins mother was one of the few who tried to escape, she tucked him into her purse and sprinted as fast as she could. She was bitten but determined to keep her son alive, she kept running until a horde came upon her and no determination could save her from that. Some how, Robin was able to live, he stayed in his mothers purse for days starving until guards heard him crying while they were out on their patrol. They took him out of his mothers purse and were taking him to the town of Crows Perch. He was raised there for the next 10 years of his life. Adventure and danger thrilled him so he would occasionally go to Rogue's Hearth just for fun, almost everytime he took a venture to Rogue's Hearth he would end up causing trouble, whether it be getting in fights over lost gambling matches or that someone was talking trash about the fact he was a Halfling. Most of the adults underestimated him because of his age but he showed them he was no one to mess around with. He kept doing this until one day a few of the adults were going on an expedition to an area "filled with riches" they said he went but planned to steal as much as he could and go home. They walked what felt like days until they arrived at a cemetary, this was strangely familiar to Robin and suddenly a giant horde undead swarmed them. Robin was shocked, he looked around and saw the corpses of other Halflings, he realized this is were he had been years ago when he was 2. He immediately ran off, not running from the undead but searching for something, he sprinted in a somewhat familiar direction to him checked each corpses face. He was searching for his mother, he looked around until he saw it running at him. His mother had been turned into an undead, he was unequiped but knew what to do in this situation. He murdered his mother, smashing her head as to make sure she didn't fight him again. The gamblers from Rogue's Hearth were still fighting the horde but he didn't come to do that. He came looking for treasure and he had found his. He took the shambles left of his mothers corpse and sprinted back to Crows Perch, he didn't stop when he was tired he was fueled with rage and love, that fuel refilling itself whenever he looked down at his mothers corpse in his hands. When he arrived he didn't stop to rest he gave his mother a real grave. He explained his situation to the guards and begged for them to teach him fighting. He trained for the next two years of his life and then decided it was time to move on, that is what Robin is doing now. He's adventuring and carrying on his mothers legacy as her last dying wish was for him to survive. Equipped with nothing more than a dagger, the clothes on his back, and a scarf he found on his mothers corpse he ventures the world.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Metagaming and powergaming definitions are incorrect
-Please add in the questions to your whitelist format.
-A 12 year old Halfling will not have a mustache.
-Undead are not in our current map, please remove this.
-No advanced skills.