Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thermus - application [Approved-Karasu1996]

Thermus

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

Thermus

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

United States
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I have.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.
Roleplaying is an amazing idea. I write for my school paper, so the idea and concept of using words to portray thoughts, moods, and ideas to other players is very intriguing to me.

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.
I have played all of the games listed above! RPG's are my passion. I also would roleplay on chat forums on games like Neopets. Cut me some slack before you judge. I was much younger.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hello! My name is Paul. I am 18 years old and live in the US. I write for my school paper, and I am the senior journalist. I obviously enjoy Minecraft and RPG's because if I didn't I wouldn't be applying for the whitelist! I play tennis and soccer for my high school, and I end up watching hours of soccer with some of my buddies at the local Mexican food eatery. I enjoy playing guitar and singing in the school choir, and I try to enjoy the simple things in life. As for why I am here, I have been looking for a good server to play on, and this seemed to be a great fit for me. I enjoy roleplaying, and I have done it for years. Many may call playing the "what if" game paranoia, but I just say that I have a vivid imagination. I'm looking forward to having a good time roleplaying with all of you if I do get accepted.*​
Thanks,​
Thermus - Paul​

*edit for tense error

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I do not have examples of my work. I tend to move computers too much to get a decent single player map going.​

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I hope to roleplay with you soon!​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes I am.