Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TheSilentKiller2 - Application [Approved-Karasu1996]

1. Your Minecraft username: TheSilentKiller2
2. Age: 22
3. Gender: Male
4. Country:England, UK

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I like roleplaying and have lots of experience. I have played Legendary Craft,Nyan World and Mutts World.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My hobbies are playing and going out. I love gaming and i never grief off of any server unless one of the servers is a griefing one. I usually find find servers on lists of Minecraft.com.I always listen to an admin and never argue with them.I always read the rules and listen to them before i go on a server. I never spam and annoy people. I watch Hollyoaks, Emerdale and Eastenders on TV. I eat Spaghetti,Tomatoes,Cucumber,Eggs,Bacon,Beans lots more but I cannot write more because i don't want to bore you. I have never been banned in my life.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No pictures sorry :(.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? No, not really.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes.

11. How did you find out about our server? I searched for it on the internet

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)Yes

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Please answer question 7 with 8 sentences. Try telling us about yourself outside of Minecraft. What are your hobbies, what do you like to do, to eat, what shows do you watch on the television?
As for question 6, telling us you have experience is one thing, proving it is another. Tell us what kinds of RPG's you've played, what you like about RP, things like that.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Use 8 sentences or more and expand a bit in question 7. More about your 6 and your rp experience. What were the objectives in the games about and where they fun:)?

Thanks,
LemonJuiceTaco

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
this is good, thanks Lemon, but next time dont repost what ones already said, and done. ;)

Welcome to Altera! ill whitelist you later.