Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TheWoolfmon wants to join[Approved - Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWoolf

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:woolfmon
2. Your real name:Felix
3. Age:21
4. Gender:male
5. Country:Sweden
6.yez and i accept the laws
7.pretty cool like the thought of it. I have been on other roleplayservers.
8. I love black ! And death/groove metal. i play guitar irl and lay much time on my computer. i watch southpark and sleep with the sound nyeeuh... I like trains and amasing minecraft creations. i build pretty good. i go to artist school in Kristianstad. im a nice person, i never rage (no nerd rage)!!! I dont like cheaters and love a good joke :D!!! i have been part of many other communitys and before. wat more can i tell? im realy psyched about this server and i want to be whitelisted soon!
9.2012-01-22_12.09.35.jpg
10.nope
11.i use no black magic thus im a redstone magician!
12. Awesome friends ^_^
13.yez

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Have you ever played any rpgs, things like Oblivion, Skyrim, Runescape, World of Warcraft?

Also, you should add a little bit to number 8. Community is extremely important here, and its important to get to know you.

TheWoolf

Villager
Have you ever played any rpgs, things like Oblivion, Skyrim, Runescape, World of Warcraft?

Also, you should add a little bit to number 8. Community is extremely important here, and its important to get to know you.
i have played all of them exept for wow
added some to 8! just tell me what u want to know^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.