Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Thiil] Harvest Festival

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Event is finished. Super Secret event was proposal which was accepted. Sorry for any issues present it was my first event hopefully if I do another one it goes better. @The Courier Thanks for your help during the event.

The winners will have their money sent to them tomorrow morning.

@Soccernut13
@Lannis
@whoever alustrum's player is?

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Event is finished. Super Secret event was proposal which was accepted. Sorry for any issues present it was my first event hopefully if I do another one it goes better. @The Courier Thanks for your help during the event.

The winners will have their money sent to them tomorrow morning.

@Soccernut13
@Lannis
@whoever alustrum's player is?
Hey man, I bring the life to the parties! Thillian Mobile Recruiter was the funnest thing I've done in a while~

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Prize money has been sent to @Soccernut13 1500r. Lavilethron was sent his second place prize of 3500r.

@Lannis could you let me know what accounts you want them sent to so I can send you folks your rewards?

Last edited:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Prize money has been sent to @Soccernut13 1500r. Lavilethron was sent his second place prize of 3500r.

@Lannis could you let me know what accounts you want them sent to so I can send you folks your rewards?
"Aewin_" please!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Prizes have been distributed in the following order.
  1. Aewin-5,000r @Lannis
  2. Alustrum-3500r @Lavilethorn
  3. Tajay-1500r @Soccernut13
Rewards were IC and handed out at the event by Athryl @IceandFire OOC the funds were sent out by me just now to the accounts listed. Thank everyone for attending and having a good time. The event is now for all purposes IC and OOC finished. I hope to see you all at the next event which this one spawned the wedding of Azure Cerridwen and Nireth Alec @Lady Alec . Details of that event will be posted sometime in the coming weeks.