Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Thiil] The Learning Hall

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Classes12.png

It is time to spread knowledge, for all.
Thiil has opened a learning center where any able person can come to learn valuable skills within a rational boundary. Lessons will be offered to any who wish to come. A wide variety will be offered, and a place of knowledge and learning will be available to everyone.

Current Educators [and their respective lessons]:

+ Gustav Fritz

Lessons offered: Alchemy Awareness.
+ Tzemik Kevasn
Lessons offered: Magic Theory
Separator.png
If you wish to offer lessons of some sort of skill or trade in the Learning Center, I kindly request you submit an OOC form to me in a private conversation. I will research every candidate thoroughly to make sure that they understand what they are teaching, the character has said skill or knowledge, and are not in any way, shape, or form, a nuisance or issue while doing this. The intent behind this is strictly for some fun and understandable RP. I have every right to deny any application that comes my way, if I (and a few others who will aid me in decisions) find you unfit to work within the Learning Center, I will kindly deny your application and give you reasoning why. Again, this is all for fun!

+ The Application:

IGN Name:
Character Name:
Area of expertise:
IC Traits [A short description of your character.] :

Separator.png

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
+ The Application:
IGN Name: Arwstuv
Character Name: Tzemik Kevasn
Area of expertise: Botany and Magic, also shameless advertising for The Hydra Accord
IC Traits [A short description of your character.] : grouchy cat who needs a hug

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Classes are actively going still, we've had Herbology and Alchemy running a ton! Just a small bump for folks, and a reminder to get in contact with @Michcat

redbear

I think I might like it here
ok, just found this thread. Fendel the Caparri wishes to start learning about alchemy. When you say get in contact with @Michcat, s that to be done in-game like a whisper?

Scar

Noble of Altera
IGN Name: fourtailowns
Character Name: Scar Enthrel
Area of expertise: Cartography
IC Traits : Scar is an enthusiastic cartographer who used to spend his days traveling through Altera and mapping the areas while during his rest in taverns/inns he would write books about stories he had heard while traveling around. He is extremely willing to teach those interested in cartography and spread the knowledge of map making when he is not traveling.
(I'd prefer to start this when maps are fixed so I could actually do it, not just pretend. :/ )

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
+ Tzemik Kevasn has been added to the roster for educators and has started a class! Look out for info on dates and such soon :D

@Michcat

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Going to be holding four classes tomorrow during the day/evening!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Gosh- I wish Meradoth could attend these classes, but the chances are the she would be thrown out~

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
No one is thrown out! Everyone is welcome to learn. Classes will likely be focused around Alchemy and Herbalism. I might have some other folks come in and teach things. On another note, Thursday at 4PM EST Tzemik will be teaching her class.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
No one is thrown out! Everyone is welcome to learn. Classes will likely be focused around Alchemy and Herbalism. I might have some other folks come in and teach things. On another note, Thursday at 4PM EST Tzemik will be teaching her class.
Hmmm...
Then Meradoth might be interested... She is interested in alchemy and the more "fun" of magic.
What is their view on Jishrim followers?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
not sure if should make event thread or not-
's all yers if you want too!