Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Things to come

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Oho? Ohohoho...

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
*goes without sleep*
All oho and no reveal makes storm a dull boy

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I am willing to do/organize it, I just thought that Spear had dibs.
No one has dibs on an 'official organization'.

Also, after seeing the silvercloaks, I may have better guidelines in place that simply requires running of it and not organization.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Okay, when we make the shrine can we suggest where it's placement might be? Like could I place it in temple district Azerport? I'm a lil confused on that part

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Okay, when we make the shrine can we suggest where it's placement might be? Like could I place it in temple district Azerport? I'm a lil confused on that part
That is for the build competition thread. The placement of the shrine is pre-determined, by the servers staff in what would best be for immersion/RP.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
That is for the build competition thread. The placement of the shrine is pre-determined, by the servers staff in what would best be for immersion/RP.
Ahh, I'm sorry, both those threads are blowing my alerts up and I got mixed up on which one I was writing on :p