Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tho'riasth Arene

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
The Tho'riasth Arene is an unofficial organization that I have just recently decided to make. I am aware that other organizations like this one probably already exist and are much more powerful.

The idea of this group is to bring together people who are dedicated to serving morality and good. Loyal people who never kill without very good reason, merciful, and honorable.

This group is not very official because the founder, Zraneth Corj, is of no special rank. He created this merely as an aid group for the light.

Tho'riasth Arene is a Shakrian/Zonerule-Elven term that translates to something like "light organization", but it is interpreted as "Order of Light".

If you want to join, you must be dedicated to serving the Light, and you must be resistant to moral corruption. You must be honorable and merciful. There is no prejudice against race, and your background does not affect whether or not you get in, although it may affect how easily I earn your trust.

Again, this organization is not official. It is like a bandit gang, except it serves the light rather than committing to backstreet muggings.

For more information, talk to Zraneth Corj - or Zran as he prefers to be called - in-game. (Username is godfather1.)

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
We now have three total members, although it's technically two since two of the characters are owned by the same person.