Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Those Who Would Rent Their Blades

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
The following message is posted on the message board at crossroads, written in a plain text:

"Are you willing to provide fighting service for a price of radiants or other goods? I may be willing to purchase your service for rent.

Inform myself, Alphonse de Rieu, by letter or other means, your price, your name, your skills, and your numbers, if you represent multiple people. Address the letters to my name and send them to Wolfstadt. Please include any information that you think I would need to know before considering your employment (This includes possible commands you would not follow while in my service due to objection). Do you not call recognize yourself as a mercenary, but feel as though you would still be interested in fighting for money? Don't worry, any warrior may give a price and I will consider it. "

(Respond to this thread in rp with your characters letter or whatever sort of response your char gives or how he/she would emote reading this message. My char would like a list of those he may call upon should he need them (And he may need them soon).

dogbew

Lord of Altera
*The posters appear to have been re-printed and nailed atop the several posters that were nailed atop the previous one*

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
" To the Noble Alphonse de Rieu

The Spider's Company gladly accepts thy offer of work and inquires as to whence and where might a contract be signed. Mine ranks are more than five men, and if pay is sufficient, with the right to plunder and claim to loot, then we shall fight by thine side. Mine men are strong lancers and cavalrymen, all equipped with maille, strong renatun steeds, lances, shields, bows, and sabres.

Good tidings to thou. "

Last edited: