Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ThyJackal -Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

thyjackal

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. username: thyjackal

2. Age: 20

3. Gender: Male

4. Country: U.S.A

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I have read the rules and I Agree to them. If necessery I will read the rules before joining server.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.

A: I feel I would consider myself a light roleplayer, I do like having a story and background on my character. tho i feel excessive roleplaying a bit combersome. in general I prefer begin a light roleplayer

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.

A: In the begin of Star wars Galaxies i was somewhat of a role-player till later updates, games i have played that revolve around a characters story is fable 1-3 and mass effect 2.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hello, Everybody & Anybody

Im Daniel, Im intrested in many things, from culinary to travel or even the bizzare. So lets start with bizzare my favorite hobby is cryptozoology, those who dont know what that is, its the study of uncategorized or unknown animals. favorite creature is the jackalope because their quite the trickster and if you can catch one and milk it, supposely the milk is a cure all. I like travel because going around the world just opens your eyes about life and you learn quite a bit about everyday life from those you meet and experence but what i regret is what i didnt learn culinary wise. which brings us back to culinary its my career and the love of life, for now. to give a gerenal level of my skills i would say classically trained and equivilant to a culinarian but quite the food critic. also i wish i had andrew zimmerman's job its pretty cool and i like the experences he gets and has while on his travels. this just a tid bit of me but i would like to save the rest for people to discover about me.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I would say im an a moderately good builder, Dont have photos of my best work but I like project towns the most and perfer builing with the land.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Im Current on Medieval Lords server with a good group​
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes

11. how did you find out about the server?
From a minecraft server list

12. Have you voted for us

No, and not yet

Attachments

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
A very well written and clear application. Let's wait for a moderator to see this.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Approved, welcome to Altera!

I recommend you have a quick glance over the Altera Survival guide stickied at the top of the whitelist section to help you get started.