Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Brigand Hallon, and His Men:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
To those that do not understand the meaning of defeat and destruction of your capital,

Firstly I must ask if it infuriates you to know that your reply has been spat on and now burns in my hearth for the warmth of the families that are now safe from your irresponsible, insatiable blood-lust. I must shed pity on you from my standings now as currently you are the one without honor or title, for you have fled from engagement and the rest of your men and refused an honorable death defending your homeland.

While naming our dead eight serves to make thine self look stronger than you were, this is, quite simply, not the case. In the aftermath of the successful sacking of your city, my men counted three total dead, a mere one over those you have lost; you forget to mention Marian Varyn, who was slain from wounds in her engagement with my ground forces initially to my extreme dismay. You see, I had no intention to have either of Gelyk's children slain. I nonetheless send my honest regards for the loss of the life of your James Harrister, and I regret that it had to come to his execution. While it is true that you have destroyed Her Majesty's Ship, Queen Leminth's Vengeance, the damage you have dealt to my military is a but a drop in the bucket of searing oil that shall fall upon you from above. As has been recounted, I did in fact permit your men's stay of execution against the advisement of my counsel in the interests of offering them the chance to give up their path of attendance to a foolhardy and honorless king who now owns no lands on our divine Altera; and in doing so, it disproves your insinuation that we are in fact a lesser authority, for we hold respect for all of Shalherana's lives, even those of our enemies'.

As I speak of the Gods, however, I must mention that your man Sir Jason pledged open and witnessed oath to our lord Ignis swearing surrender and submission, then on later to break this oath of captiveship and escape; making use of my willingness to accept his honorable pledge to our God. Please, as I am sure he is with you now, re-educate him on Ignis's second command: "Thou shalt not lie nor hold false witness, and shalt remain loyal to thy pledged word." If this is how the highest recognized Knight of your Kaiserwache behaves when his life is threatened: heretical and cowardly, then I am a sad, sad man to wonder upon how the rest of your bandits will behave when sworn under oath to the same God.

You threaten our land now, which is fair and just in the rules of war. But you do not, under the authority of my leadership and the right of Conquest, hold any more political power outside of your small circle of loyalists. Your followers and yourself would do well to understand this, as I am now speaking from a position of power that was unexpected by you; in fact, this is now the second time that you have threatened no quarter, and this time I expect all of Altera to witness the fact that it is now out of desperation. This groundless threat of your desperate band of brigands is met with no surrender and it will be met with no defeat.

This will be my final act of mercy, in demanding you personally step forward with your wife and accept the consequences of your actions in the name of your faction. In doing so, I will spare your son and any other children as well as your House and permit them to return to Breakwater with the understanding that they are not to provoke the People of Altera again so long as our Ignis watches over these lands.

While it is true that you have destroyed Her Majesty's Ship, Queen Leminth's Vengeance, the damage you have dealt to my military is a but a drop in the bucket of searing oil that shall fall upon you from above.

Attack the Grey Isle and I will personally see to it that every remaining man and woman in your band of brigands will be quartered and burned for their actions.

I await your surrender.

Ignis judge you how is fair,

High General Tennand Eldrin-Draugus of the Iron Dragon Coalition and Nirawyr, and your superior.

Last edited:

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
god damn this ic arguing just keeps getting better and better

'i am honorabru and u suck'
'no i am honorabru and u suck'

there is no end

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff

there is no end
I'm honestly loving the IC hatemail and the awesome threads Arken, Courier and Rygan put up so far far too much right now.

Anoirin

Villager

there is no end
It's funny to think that these letters are supposed to be considered serious in nature, when in reality it just sounds like children arguing over who won a game. XD

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
So basically at this point it's whichever side can make the greatest threat and seem like the actual monster wins.

Rah Rah Grafjell. Rah Rah burning.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
This war is turning into quite the fun series of events that I wish I could be a part of if Niko didn't join Sweden House Stirling.

Anoirin

Villager
This war is turning into quite the fun series of events that I wish I could be a part of if Niko didn't join Sweden House Stirling.
Aww, what's wrong with being under Stirling? We can both watch the flames of war from a safe, neutral town that will send guards to kick people out if anyone decides to join sides. So, just sit back and eat some bread and drink some beer! xD

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Aww, what's wrong with being under Stirling? We can both watch the flames of war from a safe, neutral town that will send guards to kick people out if anyone decides to join sides. So, just sit back and eat some bread and drink some beer! xD
You're not the one whose name was prominently stated in the open letter General Tennand sent out saying he is a member of the Iron Dragon Coalition.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
You're not the one whose name was prominently stated in the open letter General Tennand sent out saying he is a member of the Iron Dragon Coalition.
Yeah...Thôrdil isn't a fan of that either...