Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To the Friends and Family of Archaeus Fronte

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
.... WHAT FRIENDS LOL

On thick, yellowed parchment hanging slightly curled loops neat slanted handwriting that may or may not be familiar to you. It's written in the usual dark blue ink.

"Dear whomever it may concern;

Despite my best efforts, Archaeus Fronte has passed away. The date is 30th of Winterfeast, Thronesday. The year is 2260. The killing wound was delivered nearly ten days prior, but it was on this day my powerful magics proved to be in vain and Archaeus Fronte was declared dead and gone.

Before his final rest I was able to procure a standing Will regarding the Hospitaller Order and family. Members of this faction are welcome to visit me in Vigils Rest should they wish to honour these wishes. Any family and/or descendants are similarly welcome to come and receive a copy.

If abovementioned parties desire to hold a funeral, they have exactly one week to post correspondence, in absence of which I shall hold a private cremation of the remains. These remains will be preserved in the snow and ice of Vigils Rest until such time comes.

Signed;
Tzemik Kevasn"

This notice has been posted to Aeroch Nor (In three copies), The Mithtanil Household in Thiil and Torailin. It'll be up in the Crossroads soon enough and can be found roundabouts the lands surrounding Vigils Rest, as well as Grafjell at a later date.
Edit: Got the thread creator's go ahead to consider it 'public knowledge' right here c:

Glados CthulhuPeople Sizzix IceandFire IanAwesomePants JJacobjay1 Jstar DecayingAt0m Ali Ddaug02 Heie Deathmoron Nikolaos Snerus Joweh WolfSoulweaver Shrimpsy Warwolf

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
He died as quickly as his father did.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
were the ones in Aeroch nor posted at the docks? if so they have been sniped already.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
were the ones in Aeroch nor posted at the docks? if so they have been sniped already.
No, they'd have been posted to the Post Office for official collection and then handing out.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
that could be a while. Tzemek posted me a letter a month ago and i still havn't recieved it.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
This thread can be considered public knowledge because it's ICly on poster boards in various high traffic towns. No in game item required.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I don't have any letters! So if ya sent one out from the APS, please let me know. Can't deliver if I don't have them xD

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
This thread can be considered public knowledge because it's ICly on poster boards in various high traffic towns. No in game item required.
Except it sounds like it's not.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Aren't forum posts made in character applicable as public knowledge?
Depends on the content, I believe Som is saying because its only put in some spots and send to some people, that its not exactly public knowledge. Unless Mich posted it in the Crossroads.

However, I'm probably (95%) wrong.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Depends on the content, I believe Som is saying because its only put in some spots and send to some people, that its not exactly public knowledge. Unless Mich posted it in the Crossroads.

However, I'm probably (95%) wrong.
I think in this case it's totally up to the poster Michcat in this case if she wants it to be public knowledge and then as always it's up to the reader of they want their character to pick up on this bit of information.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I SHALL AMEND.

Public knowledge to those who:

- Have been present since posting date in said towns
- Have a desire to read notices
- Can actually read
- Happened to read this particular notice (The glorious moment where choice and chance come into play!)
- Care enough to remember

On an unrelated note, I admit this was quite a sweet read. I was half expecting to open the thread to find "what friends lol?", but I was quite pleasantly surprised.

...Love ya really, Glados. :heart:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
There's a post up in the Crossroads, so it'd be hard to say that it's not public knowledge.
I SHALL AMEND.

Public knowledge to those who:

- Have been present since posting date in said towns
- Have a desire to read notices
- Can actually read
- Happened to read this particular notice (The glorious moment where choice and chance come into play!)
- Care enough to remember

On an unrelated note, I admit this was quite a sweet read. I was half expecting to open the thread to find "what friends lol?", but I was quite pleasantly surprised.

...Love ya really, Glados. :heart:
The note doesn't mention anything about friends, actually- Just faction members and family.