Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"To the Most Esteemed Kidnappers,"

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
The letter is written as if the author had but a scarce few moments, then it slows and becomes more tidy, then the tip of the pencil bares down hard, then it's light. Obviously, the letter was written very hastily and sloppily, making the rush of the writer writing his written work even more evident.

"To the Most Esteemed Kidnappers,

If at your convenience you would like to negotiate for the release of a "Evelyn Veileth." a young girl of nine years old who answers to that name, then please bring forth yourselves to deliver a note of ransom. My reputation is not one for honesty, but what matters to me is the retrieval of my daughter and ward, rather than any sort of revenge I may of initially had on my mind before the trail ran cold.

Riseport, Myrneth,
and Vera Vigi are all locales that have close ties to myself. If you would prefer a note of RANSOM as proposed, RISEPORT is the preference.

I am FULLY PREPARED to pay ANY AMOUNT NECEssary un for the safe release of my daughter and . While UNMARRED would be my admitted preference, I am fully prepared to pay for her retrieval at ANY PRICE so long as she is ALIVE and WELL

(this in particular is very, very, very clearly written)
Please get back to me before I get back to you.
Nwalme Fuvur.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
The notice has been carefully removed from the board, even so far as to take the nails that held it in place.

(I emoted it IG and asked BLarg - It's outdated anyway.~)