Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

tobymoo's unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobymoo

Villager
I'd like to appeal to be unbanned please, yes, i admit i should of typed /spawn but i was in a sticky situation, here's my tale...

It was only after a few days of joining minecraft and hollow world that i allegedly 'griefed'. It was on a sunny afternoon in minecraft, no-one would let me rent out a room in their house and no-one seemed to help me around an awful lot. I was simply at spawn minding my own business when I decided I needed to make a house to save all my stuff (even though i was a poor peasant lol) I gathered some wood in order to make a log cabin and needed to gather some soil to even the land around my house (I was going to build it around copper cove.) When I was gathering soil it was a very bad place and I would of replaced it if i had permission but I'll tell you about that in a second, anyway, I dug into the earth and fell straight through the ground into the sewers and from then on I knew I'd have to pay some sort of consequence :C. I tried to fix it all back up but I didn't have permission, I then went back up to the surface but didn't have permission up there either, I tried to panel it up as much as I could but the block was a bit uneven.

I'm sorry :(

- tobymoo

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Why did you build in port silver in the first place? it should be obvious it wasn't allowed...

tobymoo

Villager
I didn't even know what I was able to do and achieve at that time, I guess it was the closest place I knew really as I hadn't yet explored.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I suggest this ban stands, if some one cant think "oh i am in spawn, lets just start digging around all these awesome buildings becuase no one minds when you dig in spawn!" Common Sense.

tobymoo

Villager
It was a place where no-one could see, seeing as though it was found about a week after it happened? god, you were a noob once...

tobymoo

Villager
you didn't join minecraft about 2 weeks ago though did you? and noob means beginner lol. All I wanted was some soil to help myself build a house, I dug into a sewage system accidently. If I was going to grief surely I would of griefed all of it and messed up the water flow?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I'm going to unban you but in future read through our rules thoroughly and think about what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.