Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Today] A Coronation

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
listen bruv my mate who's an absolute ledge and the archbishop of banterbury jus got 'is license so if he don't drink too much we could head downtown from the corrie and get a cheeky nandos innit
I will not have this chav talk on my thread!

Shao

Bring back angry react
listen bruv my mate who's an absolute ledge and the archbishop of banterbury jus got 'is license so if he don't drink too much we could head downtown from the corrie and get a cheeky nandos innit
I'd be down for a cheeky nandos, but I could really smash a sesh at spoons and the mandem feels the same, so bruv if it's kay w'th you yeh we'll go to spoons init?

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
Does this mean that 12p is High Bong in England?

Imsorryihelped derailthethread.
Lemmefix.

Truce may help serve. She may also bring drinks. Ill try to rp when i get back but thats in a week.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Bumping this as i realised i still havent actually arranged for any servers or entertainment or anything HAHAH
who can be there and is still interested in being a part of that "staff" so to speak

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
I am sick, and I haven't gotten my antibiotics yet because somehow, "when it rains it pours" with stuff going wrong. So I can't serve. Sorry :c I still want to be able to make it but I'm not counting my unhatched chickens right yet.