Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tooe Buggs, The Wanderer

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Name: Tooe Buggs (Its foreign, ok?)

Nickname/Alias: Buggs

Race: Human (More precise, a humanoid race of Aboriginals who live on the Islands of Whiir on Altera)

Height: 6 foot 1

Weight: 150 lbs

Hair: Brown and a little untidy

Eyes: Dark blue to black eyes

Skin: Tanned skin that's a little thick thanks to my travelling

Identifying Marks: A foreign accent and two bracelets that never leave my wrists

Appearance: Just about your average human except a little dirty and medium width.

Strengths: I am good at co-operation and axe wielding, but I don't really exceed at anything.

Weaknesses and fears: I fear death, heights and killing people

Religion and cults: I believe in a god called Lordo and I live in Timbervale

Profession: I am one of the guards of Timbervale

Backstory: I grew up learning my native way, playing with the other kids. My father was the Chief Guard of the village, so he used to show me how to use an axe. Then he took up drinking and that's when thinks went bad. He would come home screaming with rage, knocking down the cutlery. He would beat us for simple things like saying no to him. One night, he had just come back, drunk as ever, and caught me trying to steal a fruit from the neighbour's tree. He went inside and came back out wielding his old battleaxe. He pinned me to the floor, and proceeded to slash around the weapon. Luckily, it struck next to my head because of his misguided drunkenness and I was able to crawl away and run. I ran until the morning came to be sure he wasn't chasing me. I sat by a tree to contemplate my choices. I'd actually always been intrigued by the stories others told of far away lands. I wanted to see them for myself. So, I picked my self up and headed off on the plains of Altera.