Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Town) [Peaceful] Kingfisher fields

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
1704898377787.png

History:
After defeating the bandits of the maze, Queen Citrine G. Azerwind claimed the abandoned hamlet in the name of House Azerwind. Guards were sent to protect the lands, and construction began immediately. The Queen hoped to bring this once small encampment to its full potential and create a peaceful farming town where people may live and work in harmony. A while later, their queen had seemed to leave them alone. As the people would begin to panic trying to find someone to protect them and with the forces they needed. Due to their location along with being on the main road.

As Queen Citrine goes missing, an unrest and sense of abandonment rises in the hamlet of kingfisher fields and a small group of representatives meet with royal advisors to address their plans to seek new leadership and leave Azerwind. This is where Queen Faith comes to into play and The Coast, they offer a solution due to their luck and having their own docks and trading. Their men can meet quickly to them if needed or for supplies. The Coast and The Meadow house allows their citizens to worship whoever they want. Which matches Kingfisher Fields ideals due to their past residents.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General information:
Census:
Ruckus (Farmer) ZeroOrgan
Cassandra Glade (Resident) Kakers
Jocasta (Guard Captain) Blorbis83
Faye (Mayor) LocalBirb

Businesses:
Butcher - In need of owner
Bakery - In need of owner
Forge- In need of owner​

Last edited:

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
This is for Meadow lands. I'm also looking for someone to be an advisor for Faith with Kingfisher fields. So if you wish to do that just let me know. I'm also trying to figure out who still lives here so just DM me if you live here!