Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town][Violent] Patina

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Patinaheader.png
patina.jpg

A haven for Jaxites and ne'er-do-wells, filled with commerce, crime, and contentment

This region is owned and watched over by Baroness Haefer Aquarus on behalf of Cor Votum, and thus follows the laws of the empire. However, the Baronness is known to turn a blind eye, and pretty much anything goes here as long as it isn't directly damaging to the House, Jax, or Skraag.

More info to come

OOC:
BUILDING PHASES

[ - ] In progress
[ X ] Complete
[ O ] Not started

Phase 1
' Keep' [ - ]
Tavern/Gambling Lounge [ - ]
4-5 x residential buildings [ - ]
3 X Market stalls [ X ]
2 X Shops [ O ]
Wall [ - ]

Barracks [ - ]

Phase 2
Jax Temple
Poppy Farm and greenhouse
4-5 X residential buildings
2 X Shops
2 X Market Stalls
Path down to ponds

Phase 3
Prettying up ponds
More Wall
Lumber yard
1-2 X Shops
2-3 X Pond houses

Phase 4
Mine
Hot Springs
etc....

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Claim 1/1

Just wanted to post this to make it official and to give myself a place to share my building. I don't forsee it being super long before I open this place to the public.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Lots of build progress, it's starting to take shape. A few more buildings and interiors and then I'll be ready open it for "phase 1". Phase 2 will come later after some RP stuff.

2023-07-11_21.54.07.png2023-07-11_21.54.14.png2023-07-11_21.54.20.png2023-07-11_21.54.44.png2023-07-11_21.54.56.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
[ ! ] An official decree is posted about Patina naming one Vojislav Kraja as enemy number one and a considerable reward is promised to anyone who can bring him to the Baroness, dead or alive [ ! ]

Blorbis83 Kostadim

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
[!] After some quiet, work seems to resume without warning in Patina. Despite her kidnapping, rumours spread of the Baroness being present at areas that under construction, seeming completely at ease and unharmed [!]

OOC: Haefer’s back and my big build got ported over thank you sank
30353B3A-AD67-4030-B65A-574E24C335A5.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
After several more months of quiet, work is finally completed on the Grand Church of Jax in Patina. The Baroness holds her first sermon there to open it officially, which culminates in a town-wide celebration with lots of drinking, gambling, and general debauchery. The Baroness is said to have returned to her palace early while the party continued in the streets.

2023-12-04_12.54.11.png2023-12-04_12.53.58.png2023-12-04_12.53.23.png2023-12-04_12.53.49.png

OOC: Church is open. Didn't see much point in doing a 'grand opening' event as I haven't even really seen anyone online for a while. Feel free to come visit the place and if you want to rp about it at all poke me on disco