Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

trader of EVERYTHING :D

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
hello there my fine chaps,

if YOU dear sir or madam need an item then messige it here,
and i Mike Von Donick (darkkpfire) will do ANYTHING I CAN to get that item for you!
if you need any services of works like cutting trees,mining stuff away,digging dirt etc..
any service is not to dirty for me
(for rp services like assesinations and such you will ahve to find my working posters that is hanging around in the pubs, also it has some risks with it because if you would hire me as an assasin and you would ask me to kill ya enemy he can pay more and then you can become the target! all rp things are possible to do if you would have my poster then hawk PM me and we will get a meeting point !)

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
really anything you need put it down here and i will get it for you for a very small price and contact you !! :)

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
hello there my fine chaps,

if YOU dear sir or madam need an item then messige it here,
and i Mike Von Donick (darkkpfire) will do ANYTHING I CAN to get that item for you!
if you need any services of works like cutting trees,mining stuff away,digging dirt etc..
any service is not to dirty for me
(for rp services like assesinations and such you will ahve to find my working posters that is hanging around in the pubs, also it has some risks with it because if you would hire me as an assasin and you would ask me to kill ya enemy he can pay more and then you can become the target! all rp things are possible to do if you would have my poster then hawk PM me and we will get a meeting point !)
*cough* Astrid might be a better choice of assassin but still with Mike *cough*

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Do you perhaps have any diamonds for sale?
The real stuff. I don't want none of that cheap, fake crap.

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
come on guys nothing is asked to much !!! ask and you will recieve the item or service you want!
rp might be needed tough...