Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Transport - Town Owners look here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderin_robin

Admin au Naturale
In the coming weeks a new transport hub will be built. This will unfortunately replace the beautiful row of bedrock portals at spawn (I know, such a shame), and we will instead use all manner of boats and airships to be getting around the world.

Where do I come into this I hear you say? Well we need a vessel or mode of transport copy over to the hub, a la the old Port Silver docks, so get building if you haven't already!

Few limitations however,

-Ships/airships must have a maximum footprint of 14x50 blocks*, and can be any height (within reason) The balloon portion of an airship can be up to 20 blocks wide, as long as the hull isn't over 14. Obviously you don't have to make one the maximum size, tiny boats are fine :)

-Airships and balloons must fit in with the server theme (medieval/fantasy) If unsure make a version in SP and get it checked out first

-Please do not construct a vessel entirely out of stone/dirt/gold blocks or other non-boat materials, reserve these blocks for decorations, and don't forget to try the new flavours of wood!

-If you want a portal to your town then the entrance at the hub will be in the Temporal Tower, so the portal you build in town may not need to be copied over [citation needed]

*If you have/would like a ship larger than the maximum size you will have to apply for permission by PMing me. Any boats will have to have a full model built in single player and all craftsmanship must be of the highest quality to be accepted, so don't go building a huge terrible boat in Altera and wasting your time and Radiants, plan ahead! Bear in mind that larger boats will have longer dispatch times, ie the port will take longer to warp, to simulate them going slower.

Once you have your transport (even portals so we can link them) built in your home town then PM me with the following details:
  • Town name
  • Coordinates (of the ship)
  • Ship name
  • Any other details you feel necessary
Bon Voyage! :D

S

Stevey

Ok that's it, you're replacing my beautiful row of bed rock portals. I might as well quit now. :(

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
What will happen to towns want a special portal to their town? Will a Temporal Tower like building be built, with all the portals?

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Town name: Stormhold
Coordinates: x:11384 y:45 z:3174
Ship name: The Gungnir
Any other details you feel necessary: It's the viking longship, not the galleon.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Town name: University of Altera (University)
Coordinates: x:11000 z:6070
Ship name: Chrysophylax
Any other details you feel necessary: Its still in the Old World where Kruziik's Palace once was.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
  • Town name Redcap Crossing
  • Coordinates 6700, 11170
  • Ship name temporal tower transport
  • Any other details you feel necessary the spot is in the temple, on the first lvl, on the right hand side as you go down the stairs, theres a glowstone square with magic mushrooms and a sign that says " eat me "

::edit::
i would also like my small airship "the baby bolete" to be connected to my floating island pl s^^
i would also like my trade barge "dark grace" connected to cutthroat cove pls ^^

wanderin_robin

Admin au Naturale
i would also like my small airship "the baby bolete" to be connected to my floating island pl s^^
i would also like my trade barge "dark grace" connected to cutthroat cove pls ^^

Ask some one ingame to do this, Im not copy boats at the moment, just getting organised and writing everything down in me little book so when the time comes itll be all gravy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.