Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tristhos application [Accepted]

tristhos

Lord of Altera
Please answer these questions in a proper and orderly manner. Providing us with more information will increase your chances of being accepted.

1. Your Minecraft username: tristhos
2. Your real name: Triston
3. Age: 14
4. Gender: male
5. Country: United States
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes i will, but havnt yet

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love to do roleplaying stuff, i think its so fun!

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more: Well, I am here because my friend told me to try this server out and he thoguht i'd like it. Some things i like is to dig around on minecraft and make awesome house. I love to play on the computer, im active on a lot of games and i love minecraft. I love to play other things as well. I just bought minecraft today and would love to join the server!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I dont have any minecraft videos or pics yet!

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Yes, one last thing..... My characters skin is a warrior, and my story is.... Im a dragon slayer born in the land of Gondaron. I was jsut a normal warrior with my friends traveling, and all the sudden we well through a small hole into an underground cave and there was many zpmbies and a dragon, my firends tried to handle it but died, i took my gold sword and slayed that dragon, and brought its head to the king. Later the dragons family came and destroyed my town, so im venturing to your server with my friend RavageMKZ to start a new life, as a dragon slayer.......... Thats it, thanks a ton xD!!!!

Attachments

tristhos

Lord of Altera
Yes I suppose I could, I don't really have too much more to say but ill try..... I love to just have fun, and I love to do random things. Some incude hitting chickens of the head with shovels (on minecract of course). I also like to try to find diamons a lot of the times. I love to just explore mine craft!!!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Well I meant to describe more about yourself, we like to know more about you so we're sure you'll behave well on the server.

tristhos

Lord of Altera
well i obey rules, and i dont grief, unless no one is useing the structure and i make sure it was a random creation and i pass it by other people and admins first. I dont steral anything. I just try and find stuff and build. Im very behaved in minecraft, im not like alot of players.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Its not exactly a stellar application. I'm on the fence. leaning towards decline also.

tristhos

Lord of Altera
sozz its my first application, i can redo it if you want me too, i just want to play, i obey all the rules