Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

trying to be a political activist

Gaby

Lord of Altera
so, I've been playing a morally challenged werewolf Kaijit, the sort that craves blood and hates clothes (but doesn't do that all the time, because she's not an idiot). Recently, I've been observing the holds, especially Riften, Windhelm, and Markarth. each of these holds are either a) corrupted by a wealthy family, b) ridiculously racist, or c) both (poor Markarth). I plan to do something about this, and as soon as kookhead gets some character development (and a couple of levels), trust me, I will.
only issue is, how? it'll be very hard to stabilize Riften after killing off the theives guild and the Black Briars, and It'll be hard to erase the anti-dunmer and anti-nord sentiments of Windhelm and Markarth. not even sure if I can with the latter.

what I am asking is some intel and strategy. who's a good guy in these holds, and who's a bad guy? who can be spared, and who's a heartless monster? Also, I'm on the fence about Stormcloak vs Legion. I was thinking about joining the Stormcloak side before killing off Ulfric (because he's a racist prick, that's why), but I don't want to enforce Ulfric's agenda, or murder the Queen-lady-ohgodIforgothernamesomethingthefairithink.
If you can be of any help, I'd be very grateful.
lv. 15 or so right now, specializing in daggers, fire, bows, stealing, being a tank, and turning into a werewolf.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Kill everyone.
Solves all problems
that's exactly what I was thinking.I'm the Dragonborn, I'll just rule Skyrim myself!
But are the Silver-Bloods and Maven Black-Briar killable?
I must know.
Also, is Ulfric killable after joining the Stormcloaks and finishing their quests?

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Well, Ulfric is never killable, theres mods with that though. You cant kill ALL the Black-Briars someone will just get knocked unconsious. I think its the same with Silver-Bloods. You can also eliminate the Dark Brotherhood. Maybe that will solve some of it? And complete the murder cases, (One in Windhelm and one in Markath) That could also solve something, maybe? i dont know. Complete side quests at shops, and sell stuff. Complete guild missions. (That helped in Oblivion when completing quests for Fighters Guild) You should try some of that stuff. Also you cant eliminate the whole Thieves Guild, some of them cant die. If you want to eliminate the whole Dark Brotherhood. You have to kill someone and sleep, so that Astrid (Leader of Dark Brotherhood) takes you to the abandoned shack. When she tells you to kill one of the 3 people, kill Astrid instead, and take her keys to get out. That will fail the quest (Join the Dark Brotherhood) But it will also trigger a new quest (Eliminate the Dark Brotherhood) That will lead you to some imperials (Dont be enemies with imperials) After that you will have to go to the Dark Brotherhood's sanctuary and kill them all. You will get 3000 as reward.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Well, Ulfric is never killable
WRONG. checked the Wiki. he's totally killable. You can nab his clothes, and people will go "what a shame" when they pass by.
I did the murder case in Markarth, killed the King in Rags. Unfortunately, I already got that thing from Astrid, now I have the "join" quest.
Im assuming Maven is unkillable, but who else?
and who in the theives guild can't die?

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Around the half of the thieves is unkillable. Maven Black-Briar is also unkillable i think. Actually i would say: All the thieves that stands in the bar thingy is unkillable.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm a level 32 assassin/thief/dark-type of person. Yeah, I joined the thieves guild, dark brotherhood, and became champions for many daedric princes, but that was all to gain power for myself. I endorse my own agenda, and only help other organizations if it makes my own power and notoriety grow. I plan on siding with the Imperials, because I'm not serving a racist king. Once I slaughter him, I'll betray the Imperials and dispatch of them. :) All about the power struggle, sweetie.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I'm a level 32 assassin/thief/dark-type of person. Yeah, I joined the thieves guild, dark brotherhood, and became champions for many daedric princes, but that was all to gain power for myself. I endorse my own agenda, and only help other organizations if it makes my own power and notoriety grow. I plan on siding with the Imperials, because I'm not serving a racist king. Once I slaughter him, I'll betray the Imperials and dispatch of them. :) All about the power struggle, sweetie.
Everyone does that.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
wow you must have ran so much.
I can only imagine how you escaped Helgen and killed your first dragon. and got through the barrow. And fought bandits and giant cats using only fus, ro, and wuld.
I have a lot of questions now.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Once I slaughter him, I'll betray the Imperials and dispatch of them.
you can do that? :/ wouldn't general Tullius and company be unkillable if you joined the legion? (this is kind of like my question about Ulfric and joining the Stormcloaks, isn't it)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Answers:
Get to Riften as fast as possible
Use the shrine of talos there, and get an amulet of mara.
Marry anyone, get money from them and buy an amulet of talos.
Get to high hrothgar asap, and find the words of power (killing dragons with only frost breath takess sooooo long)
Eventually your voice arsenal is enough to handle most situations.
Essentialy shout just fus to stagger, while they are down use yol at point blank.
Also, fus people off of mountains and stuf.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Answers:
Get to high hrothgar asap, and find the words of power (killing dragons with only frost breath takess sooooo long)
Essentialy shout just fus to stagger, while they are down use yol at point blank.
and what about that little important part at the very beginning where you have to go through an entire crypt, then fight a dragon before you learn any shouts at all? How would you get through that?

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Answers:
You can get a free amulet of talos at Solitude when you first arrive. Loot it off the guy who gets his head chopped off.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
what I find really funny is that you guys are forgetting an important detail. namely, that if you try to use no weapons except shouts, then you're screwed when you try to get through the Bleak Falls Barrows.