Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TS Ban Appeal [Another one was made]

Goldtalon101

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Goldtalon101
Goldtalon101
Mystic
Dear HollowWorld

Firstly I would like to formally apologize to anyone who was offended by the inappropriate jokes that I stated over teamspeak. At the time I felt like it was fine seeing as most of the people were enjoying them. However, what I failed to realize is the simple fact that people were getting offended. Some people asked me to stop and then muted me but I ignored their request and continued to state more of the inappropriate jokes. This was simply me being to immature to realize that such actions were not being taken well by members of the community. Thinking back I realize that this is a place for everyone, not for those whose who ignore others like I had. I am fully aware of how rude and inappropriate my actions to those members were and all I can do for those who I offended is to formally apologize for my immature actions.

I would also like to apologize for ignoring the staff who told me to stop. This was simply myself being to naive to realize how much of an impact that my actions were having the people listening in. I should have realized that the staff were trying to stop this, but sadly I never realized it until it was too late.

All I can ask for is forgiveness for my actions. I realize that I have offended a large majority of the community and I feel terrible for not realizing this sooner. If I wasn't so naive perhaps I would have stopped right then and there. All I can do for you is to promise that my actions will improve tremendously. I can promise that I shall listen to not only the players but also the staff that are simply trying to maintain a community for all to enjoy.

Once again, I cannot change the past, but please give me the opportunity to change my actions for the future.

Yours Sincerely

~Gold

Last edited:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Please don't forget to mention that you were asked to stop and even muted as a warning but continued to do so because you believed it was funny.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the "joke," which was flat out offensive, no quotes needed, this ban appeal simply won't do. It does not demonstrate true regret, nor does it really demonstrate an understanding of why that behavior was unacceptable.

The ban will stand until such time as you demonstrate to our satisfaction both of these things.

Goldtalon101

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Goldtalon101
Goldtalon101
Mystic
Well thank you for replying. However, you cannot change the actions of the past so might I ask how I am supposed to show regret through typing? I struggle to convay emotion over an emotionless media such as typing. If you wish I would be happy to apologise over voice. Writing is noy one of my strongest aspects but a formal voiced apology is something that I can show emotion in

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Well thank you for replying. However, you cannot change the actions of the past so might I ask how I am supposed to show regret through typing? I struggle to convay emotion over an emotionless media such as typing. If you wish I would be happy to apologise over voice. Writing is noy one of my strongest aspects but a formal voiced apology is something that I can show emotion in
I would suggest rereading your appeal.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Alright, this appeal is much better than the first one. However, I am still kind of on the fence about an immediate unbanning.

For this reason, I would ask that you make a new ban appeal in two weeks-

Goldtalon101

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Goldtalon101
Goldtalon101
Mystic
Alright, this appeal is much better than the first one. However, I am still kind of on the fence about an immediate unbanning.

For this reason, I would ask that you make a new ban appeal in two weeks-
May I ask why you are?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
May I ask why you are?
Because I do not believe that all offenses that have a ban appeal approved warrant an immediate unbanning. And I want to give other staff members a chance to look at it with fresh eyes.

Goldtalon101

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Goldtalon101
Goldtalon101
Mystic
Because I do not believe that all offenses that have a ban appeal approved warrant an immediate unbanning. And I want to give other staff members a chance to look at it with fresh eyes.
Right.... So you want me to continue to wait and then make another appeal which will basically already say what I have stated but with different wording so people can look at it again.... I'm a little confused

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Right.... So you want me to continue to wait and then make another appeal which will basically already say what I have stated but with different wording so people can look at it again.... I'm a little confused
Yes. On the 18th (2 weeks from the date you posted this one), write another one, similarly thought out.

What's confusing?

Goldtalon101

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Goldtalon101
Goldtalon101
Mystic
Yes. On the 18th (2 weeks from the date you posted this one), write another one, similarly thought out.

What's confusing?
Well without being offensive it seems very strange. I mean I've already stated the fact that I regret my actions so making another one just seems a little redundant to me. I mean I struggle enough to write out emotion and in all honestly that appeal was probably one of my best efforts to truly show my feelings.

Not to mention this seems very odd and I have never seen this happen before.

Please don't take this as offensive, I am just very confused

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Well, if you'd prefer, you can simply post in here on the 18th, and I can bop it back in staff discussion. I'm not certain that will have the same effect, however.

Goldtalon101

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Goldtalon101
Goldtalon101
Mystic
Well, if you'd prefer, you can simply post in here on the 18th, and I can bop it back in staff discussion. I'm not certain that will have the same effect, however.
Well then I suppose I'll just have to wait another few weeks and try again