Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tspider4 Application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tspider4

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Tspider4

2. Your real name: Tycho Persson
3. Age: 21
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: The Netherlands
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Ofcourse and I completely agree with all of the rules.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes I love 'roleplay' minecraft servers or other rpg's. (I just bought Skyrim, and I love other rpg's and mmorpg's aswell) I have some experience in minecraft, because I've been on several minecraft servers and also runned a server with friends. I like to bring more roleplay in minecraft because it changes your playing style. Roleplaying brings the people in the server more together and makes you have a whole new experience playing the game. The server just looks really cool, and especially the medieval / fantasy theme.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I've played minecraft since its earliest versions. My favorite update was the introducement of redstone circuit, because I like logic systems. I've always liked the development that was put in the game and the fascinating community based projects and mods. This is why I like servers with a lot of lore and roleplay. In real life I like playing the piano and listen and make all kinds of music. On the piano I especially like to play Jazz music. My other hobbies are playing field-hockey and programming from time to time. I am learning some java so I can help the community making some singleplayer or serverbased mods for minecraft.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry, I'm uploading this post from my linux partition, so I don't have any resources (like screenshots) available.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I really would like to join this server. And I would appreciate it if we (me and my friend Wingblow) will be approved.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Ofcourse, and this is one of the main reasons I would like to play on this server. I hate all of the players that can see everything and get thousands of diamonds every minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.