Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Turien Imperial Army- Blacksmiths needed

Fraser028

Lord of Altera
*A note would hangs in the crossroads and other major cities within Turia*​

To any and all this may concern, the Turien empire is looking for smiths from across Altera to provide weapons and armour to the newly reformed Turian military. Upon taking the job, an individual would be providing for a large area but would be provided for by the Turian government, former smiths are more likely to be accepted due to the level of quality the army requires however individuals new to their trade would be taken on as an assistant. There is currently two places available, Master of the forge and assistant of the forge.

Master of the forge
Rp Name-
Previous jobs-
Age-
Race-

Assistant of the forge
Rp Name-
Age-
Race-

The jobs will both offer high pay, housing within Turia and a large forge within the city of Le Havre.
Seek out Galdor de Brelingen for further information and possible offers.

I may be taking over the character of Urist Eisenfaust soon. I don't think he would want to relocate, but he may be willing to make some things so long as it's understood he'd be doing this on his own and not by any means as an official act of Tambry or House Stirling.

As @DraconDarknight once told me, merchants win in war (and even when war is possible...)

Fraser028

Lord of Altera
I may be taking over the character of Urist Eisenfaust soon. I don't think he would want to relocate, but he may be willing to make some things so long as it's understood he'd be doing this on his own and not by any means as an official act of Tambry or House Stirling.

As @DraconDarknight once told me, merchants win in war (and even when war is possible...)
We would have to have a discussion about that but I think we can sort something out.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight

No I said the only ones that win in a war are arms dealers ;)

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
We border on the neutral, good, and self righteous border, well, as.a house, I can't argue about individuals themselves. But as a re-rail-

This is a really honored job for those aspiring smiths :D

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Vatticuss isn't exactly too keen on returning to Le Havre even under friendly circumstances >.>