Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tuwit the Scholar

Tuwit Estevez

Lord of Altera
Name: Tuwit Silverhand Neptunis
Nickname/Alias: Tuwit
Race: His father was an elf and his mother a mermaid.
Height: 5'9
Weight: 30kg
Hair: Brown
Eyes: One eye is green other is blue but the eventually change with time due to the mixture between gnome and mermaid.
Skin: Normal human skin always wears his blue cape.
Identifying Marks: Pointy ears
Appearance: Good Looking
Strengths: Making friends and Reading
Weaknesses and fears: hatred, griefers, thieves and reject.
Religion and cults:
Profession: Actual Heir of the House of Silverhand and mayor of the city of Harathendel, also a skilled Librarian in charge of the Library in the University of Altera, the Library in Protaras and the Library in Harathendel.

Backstory: Tuwit, was the outcome of a prohibited love between a mermaid and an elf. His father was a well know sailor, when his shipwrecked on the waters near Siren's Call he was rescued by a beautiful mermaid, despite the fears of the sailor the mermaid helped him back to shore and they fell in love. Tuwit was born and since the rumors of a half mermaid half gnome baby was born spread his mother was afraid that Bewpy would eat him, so she asked the gnome to take young Tuwit with him and never come back. Tuwit grew up in a small town which name must not be mentioned since its holy for gnomes, there his father abandoned the sailing and became a monk. Since he was born his father noticed a genetic problem with his eyes which changed through time. Young Tuwit was born with the cleverness of a mermaid and soon learned how to read and write. The years past by and young Tuwit with his cleverness discovered that his eyes where unique, whit different combinations came different abilities, for example with the blue and green eye combination came the ability of seeing people's feeling. At the age of six his father died and with him died the truth about his mother he had never spoken about her only that she was a mermaid.

BanzayIkoyama

Villager
So his father was actually a gnome. Becouse at the race it says he was an elf. Also, it is possible that I don't know much about common lore for I'm new to the world of Altera, but who is Bewpy? I'm just a little confused :confused:

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
So his father was actually a gnome. Becouse at the race it says he was an elf. Also, it is possible that I don't know much about common lore for I'm new to the world of Altera, but who is Bewpy? I'm just a little confused :confused:
First of all, try not to post dumb questions on these types of threads, it's probably a typo.

Second bewpy is the queen of the mermaids in Altera, try too look ths up before asking.

BanzayIkoyama

Villager
I'm not trying to be offensive, I only wanted to point out a contradiction, and I'm sorry if I didn't put it in a proper way. And I do try to get my way around the lore of Altera, but there's just so much, and even by a search of the forums on the name Bewpy it is hard to find what exactly am I looking for. I'll do my best to get up to date in everything, but for now I don't know a better way to ask questions other than where I bump into them. But enough of me and this off-topic discussion, I suppose. Again I apologise if I'm out of my way.

Tuwit Estevez

Lord of Altera
yes sorry it was a typo lol i used the old template for it and you didnt ask dumb questions thanks for actually pointing it out so i could change it :D