Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tuwit's Aplication Form [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwit Estevez

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:
Tuwit
2. Your real name:
Sam Trent
3. Age:
4. Gender:
Male
5. Country:
U.S
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citizenship

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I feel very exited about the roleplay aspect because i love rpg games and i love minecraft so i believe it is a good combination. Towards the experience in roleplaying i have never been to an RPG server but in every server i go to i try to acquire a job and stick with it.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a 16 old guy who loves minecraft and loves to make friends, i like to build things in minecraft specially houses but not the infrastructure i mostly prefer to decorate them on the inside and in the past servers iv'e been to the people have told me that i have a skill for designing furniture in minecraft. I am here because i like very much RPG games and believe i will take my role seriously and play as if i were that person. I like to make friends in minecraft and I take seriously my job like if i am a baker and have to open at 5am (just an example) ill be getting everything ready at 4am i like to get ahead of things so i am prepared i am very dedicated to my work and friends so i think i will be a good contribution to your server. I dont know if when you ask me about my hobbies you mean in real life but apart from minecraft i like football and soccer. I go to high school i have good grades I like friday nights to go out with my friends to parties or to the mall, i am not a minecraft addict but i love to play it. I am not very good at soccer but i love to play it.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I uploaded images of how i make a kitchen, a bedroom and a living room hope you enjoy it :D

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i would like to say that i like to help people with their problems so i am very helpful.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of that and for your benefit i dont really know how to install mods so i don't have mods.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.