Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tybalts Last Hours

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I'll be writing a story soon but to sum it up:

Tybalt audric Lilianna faced down a pack of Hellhounds the size of bears in the cathedral.

Tybalt shot one in the head quickly before being bit in the arm rendering his archery useless. He cornered himsel at the end of a long hallway and fought 6 more one by one. Taking a slice through armor at calf and a clawed shoulder. Tybalt made it out with Audric carring Lilliana. Violet was still inside but audric refused to help.

"Tybalt I know you care for her but this is no time for this hero crap. I for one like being alive and we can come back for her."

Tybalt with dagger in hands turns around at Audric. Tybalt has memories running through his head of the past several years and all the things he's gotten Violet out of since the first day she met and became Marrs princess and he her royal guard. all the way to when she bid farewell to Tybalt and Rob that rainy night in Azerport.

"Come on Tybalt. You can still live.

"I guess old habits die hard",Tybalt simply states as he turns to the seemingly gates of hell.

Audric straightens as he knows it's pointless to argue.

"Just give me 10 minutes. If we don't come out leave us for dead."

Hmmph.

Tybalt walks back into hell finding Violet on the right side of the stairs in the cathedral.

. Violet passed out from head trauma. Tybalt badly injured is dragging her out to safety when, scardrac, Nwalme, and the God Kilrox found him and told him to stop.
Tybalt took up a defensive stance with his dagger. Having small talk with Nwalme. Tybalt being a smart ads to them as he knew then that it would be his last day. Nwalme rushed him an strikes with his staff crushing Tybalt shoulders. Knowing about Luna and knowing Tybalt be the only man to go back for Violet Tybalt ran. Kilrox morphed into the red netherack and popped up at the cathedral entrance. Tybalt vered right into a tower and jumped from it spraining his ankle.

Now running more like stumbling. Scardrac and Kilrox go after him. Scardrac getting two good hits in and then Kilrox smashes into his back bruising it and grabs him by his collar and turns him to face em.

When Tybalt is facing him Tybalt has a mischievous smirk . He asked the god,"Having fun yet? I'm just getting started. Tybalt spits blood that began to trickle in his mouth at him, and punches the god in the face.

The god slams him to the ground and when Tybalt gets to his feet Kilrox SPARTA KICKS HIM OVER THE CLIFF into the shallow rocky beach below. Tybalt breaks an arm from this and struggles for the shoreline yelling at the group that escaped to come help as they were at the base of the cliff.

Damn gods and damned cliffs Tybalt mutters as he spit out a mouthful of water and blood.

Audric gets him out and carry a him over. Kilrox and his gang comes down. Kilrox pinning Violet down with his boot and scar chasing me whose crawling away. Scar drags Tybalt to the gods feet. The god gives audric the choice to save two people. He chose ashna and Lillian.

Upon hearing the news that He did not choose Violet Tybalt was heartbroken.
Uselessly but with admiral determination Tybalt crawls towards Audric as he leaves brandishing the dagger he contemplated stabbing scar with earlier. Damn you Audric!why didn't you choose her Damnit! I don't ask of you to choose me but by thee last good gods on the world choose her.

Anyhow Kilrox chose to let Tybalt die out from his wounds and was gonna take care of Violet elsewhere.

.By this time Tybalts vision is going out and he remembers seeing Violet drug back to the cathedral by Kilrox Scardrac and Nwalme to her impending doom

Tybalt doesn't care and let's his tears fall. She was the whole reason he went back up their which sealed his fate. All of his past years dedicated to protecting the one he loves most for nothing. And now he was gonna die.

The last thing he sees or remembers doing is feebly clawing his way back up towards Violet but right before she goes outside his sight Tybalt closes his eyes for the last time and release his final breathe and it carried Violets name.

He died with honour.
He not only showed Valor in battle but as well as in life because valor in battle last for a short while. Valor in life last PAST death.

He strived protect those who could not defend themselves. And went out doing as such.