Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tyler778-Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler778

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Tyler778
2. Your real name:Tyler
3. Age:15
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:U.S.A.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, Of course

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes I've Been on 3 other roleplay servers.. Lot of fun

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, why you are here and what you plan to contribute to the community in 8 sentences or more.

Hello, I'm Tyler, I'm 15 and I would love to play on your roleplay server. I believe that I could contribute good designs and good architecture to your server. If someone would need help with a cool design I could help them a bit by pointing them here and there to help them with the build. I can also help those that just need help with anything if its collecting materials or making a decision of where to build. Some of my Hobbies include listening to music and running. I also like to hang out with my friends and go to the movies. I hope to be a architect one day. I would also try and be on everyday. I will not greif and I think I'm mature enough to join this server. I heard about this server from a couple of friends that play on it and I hope I can join. I hope you will make the decision to white-list me and I can tell you that you wont regret it. Thank you! Tyler

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not Really... Pretty much said it all^^

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Could you elaborate on the rioleplay section a bit more? "Lots of fun" isnt really enough.

Tyler778

Villager
Well Its fun to be given a role than play like that role on a storyline. Just like acting as that person would act. Learning where he/she lives then living there and making a life there as that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.