Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Un-mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

atkrye

King of Quests
After i got temporarily banned, i got muted. Please can you unmute me- i will not question a king or admin's verdict again. It was a bit extreme to mute me when i was trying to apologise :p

sonkiro

Skull King
its comments like this "It was a bit extreme to mute me when i was trying to apologise :p" that makes me think that the mute was put there for a good reason

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
i get the feeling you guys are trying to provoke me now...
We cannot unmute you unless you are in-game. Please stop provoking the moderators and admins further please. You haven't had a good start trying to fit in here. Try and enjoy playing the game and stop getting involved too much - there are lots going on behind the scenes and we don't need people commenting on every little thing we do or making suggestions all the time. We aren't here just sitting back twiddling our thumbs - and running a server of this scale is not an easy task.

As much as we welcome suggestions and feedback - you are a bit out of place trying to do it after being here 5 seconds. Simple politeness would suggest you should not comment on anything until you have got to know your fellow players in the community and got to know the admins and moderators. Surely you can see how frustrating it is when someone comes along and has been on 5 seconds and they are giving us lists of you really should do this, and why aren't you doing that? We are all veteran roleplayers, gamers, programmers and highly experienced minecrafters. So please - don't think we don't know what we are doing.

If you want to stay here and you want to avoid getting banned then please listen to what I am saying. You are still a Peasant for gods sake! At least get through your probation before trying to tell us how to run our server.

atkrye

King of Quests
Please stop provoking the moderators and admins further please. You haven't had a good start trying to fit in here.
In fairness, I didnt have a great introductions to the admins either. I was happily playing, and I saw an admin complaining about how annoying recruitment spam was. I simply said "Hey, maybe a recruitment channel would help" and I got a general response of "Shut the **** new guy, you know nothing of anything!"

Surely you can see how frustrating it is when someone comes along and has been on 5 seconds and they are giving us lists of you really should do this, an you why aren't you doing that?
Feedback is a major part of most businesses, and most servers. Ive seen a server even pay in game money for surveys, so I kinda assumed you might want to know how your doing from a user perspective.

So please - don't think we don't know what we are doing.
The same applies for me. Ive run a small private server for friends and I know how mod and admins work. I also worked as a quality assurance engineer on a server- a job entirely involved in reporting bugs and finding ways in which the general mechanics of the server could improve.

You are still a Peasant for gods sake! At least get through your probation before trying to tell us how to run our server.
Even if I am a peasant, my opinion still counts. Ive experienced what a lot of peasants have-they just know when to stop talking and I dont apparently... If anything you should be keen to see the impression you make to new players.
I at no point told you how to run the server- I love what you have here. The clans are social and very unique, the entire style of the server is beautiful. You admins do a great job. All ive done is suggested (not told to do, suggested,

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Perhaps you are just coming across a a bit too overwhelming and overly confident.

You may well turn out to be a valued contributor to our community. But get involved slowly! Don't barge in ruffling feathers.

The fact you tried to answer all my points tells me you just didn't listen to (or appreciate) a word I said.

atkrye

King of Quests
I listened, I appreciated, i just didnt agree. It shows by the fact I spent half an hour to reply because I very carefully read everything you said.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Either way (before you two start debating who's right :p) I'm locking this thread. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you did take on board cherberts points so in future be a bit less "aggressive" (for lack of a better word) with your suggestions. I may well create a survey or a poll so see what players think soon and you will have your chance to comment then. We appreciate feedback but mostly only when we ask for it as getting huge lists of things isn't really all that useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.