Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unban Please

Should i come back

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if so buiuld the clock.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rivereagles999

I think I might like it here
Ive been banned for i think 2-4 months and im pretty shure ive learned my lesson. ive learned a lot form this awsome server and many servers before and after. im and very sorry ive realized what ive done and i want to come back to the server. ive learned lots that could help this server. to make it up if i come back i will build a working clock that has a 20 minute timer. and even if thjat wont do ill even a make a 1 hour or even a full 12 hour clock if i have to. im very sorry and i want to come back. i know what ive done wrong and I think ive learned my lesson.

---rivereagles999

Thx :)

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Basically you've been permanently banned and it's staying.. you've repeatidly offended
and had to many chances we all checked the logbook and it said the same, for everyone
sorry and this topic is now locked end of.
By MrAaron

Bans are permanent.

rivereagles999

i understand . just thought i could come back after such a long time away from this awsome server. :(
Edit: so im gussing the answer is a Definate NO?

rivereagles999

ok ill stop bugging u guys bye. but ill still be checking the websight every now and then.
PS: Good job and makeing a 1.8 bukkit server without it even being out yet, and with working plugins!

Status
Not open for further replies.