Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

University of Altera- Application for students thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskerman48

Loyal Servant of Altera
1.A
2.A
3.B
4.B
5.B
6.D
7.A
By the way I accidently took a class without taking this test first i didn't know about it, sorry.

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
1.You come across an old chest deep in the ruins of a destroyed city. You only have enough room in your bag to take one thing. Which do you choose?
C. If I couldn't make room, I would be conflicted between the ancient legends and the blueprints, but alas, I choose science in the end and I would take the blueprints.

2.You are wandering the empty streets of Port Silver at night. You pass through a dark alley when you suddenly hear heavy footsteps behind you. What do you do?
D. I'm not much of a fighter, of course I understand strategy, but I'm no great fighter, whether it be with magics or weapons. Also I wouldn't trust myself to be quiet in hiding, so I would resort to retreating to the sewer. Running is just silly.

3.When you have free time at the university, what would you most like to do?
D.It seems to be the most productive, and as a man who is passionate for the sciences, that would be the more important in the long run.

4.Which gift/power would you most like to have?
C. The greatest inventions came from imagination. Or serendipity, but no one can control that except for some deity of luck.

5.Pick one.
A. I'm not one for magics or staves, I would resort to a sword because I'm not one for the arcane.

6.Choose a pet
C. That horse can get you places.

7.Which quote resonates with you the most?
A. Though it may not reveal itself when it is needed, and perhaps when it is too late, truth will prevail eventaully, even in hollow victories.

1.You come across an old chest deep in the ruins of a destroyed city. You only have enough room in your bag to take one thing. Which do you choose?
D.A breastplate, which is rather old, but in oddly perfect condition, hinting at underlying power.

2.You are wandering the empty streets of Port Silver at night. You pass through a dark alley when you suddenly hear heavy footsteps behind you. What do you do?
C.Hide in the shadows and observe whatever approaches.

C.Get together with friends and go explore the surrounding countryside.

B.Wisdom

5.Pick one.
A.A silver blade.

6.Choose a pet
D.Dog

B.The just will triumph

SirDeeZie

I think I might like it here
I would like to apply for a role as a proffessor of the university, possibly teaching in conbat and war strategy.
However i do see that the classes have already started, so i am unsure if i will be able to..? Also, hopefully this role isnt already taken, however i would imagine it would be, so if it is i am happy to be a student haha.

Application - The Vanquisher, Noble Anthalor Rythgard.

D.A breastplate, which is rather old, but in oddly perfect condition, hinting at underlying power.

A.Draw your sword and prepare to fight. Stand your ground!

A.Settle down in the Library and read some of the books (most likely strategy guides, battles of war, lore and history of worlds unbeknownst to me) by the fire.

A.Strength, for Strength is the only thing that matters in this world. Once you have strength, Glory, honour and all the rest shall follow.

5.Pick one.
A.A silver blade, although i would prefer to use my fists..

6.Choose a pet

C.Horse

C.Without chaos there is no order

mightyman305

Villager
1.You come across an old chest deep in the ruins of a destroyed city. You only have enough room in your bag to take one thing. Which do you choose?E.A staff hidden under all of the other items. It seems to have an odd power, something… entrancing. It calls you to take it.

A.Settle down in the Library and read some of the books by the fire.

C.Imagination

5.Pick one.
B.A Bo staff

6.Choose a pet
B.Cat

C.Without chaos there is no order

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
A.Ancient tome of long lost Alteran legends

B.Gather ingredients to attempt some experimental brewing.

A.Strength

5.Pick one.
C.A wand
6.Choose a pet
B.Cat

A.Truth will prevail

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
1. A
2. C
3. C
4. B
5. B
6. D
7. A

W

wakerman4

Serith's Quiz answers:

1. C (Take blueprints to city)
2. C (Hide in shadows)
3. A (Read books)
4. D (Knowledge)
5. C (A wand)
6. C (Horse)
7. B (Just will triumphs)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
1. B. Scroll containing old and powerful magic
2. B. Quietly prepare an inventory of wards and spells in case trouble arises.
3. C. Get together with friends and go explore the surrounding countryside.
4. F. Foresight
5. A. A silver blade.
6. B. Cat
7. A. Truth will prevail

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
1.E.A staff hidden under all of the other items. It seems to have an odd power, something… entrancing. It calls you to take it.
2.C.Hide in the shadows and observe whatever approaches.
3.C.Get together with friends and go explore the surrounding countryside.
4.B.Wisdom
5.A.A silver blade.
6.B.Cat.
7.C.Without chaos there is no order
Well, this is Darius's(Roablade) application form for the position of a student.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Dear University of Altera,

I am interested in joining and studying in University, hopefully I will be accepted. Here is the application:

D.
C.
A (but I don't have an exact answer, so I'll give the order of the most likely answers: A,D,C)
A.
5.Pick one.
A.
6.Choose a pet
D.
7.Which quote resonates the most?
A.

-Kairo

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I semi-like that, reason is: Can't you give me a serious answer? But lol, that is kinda funny XD
I haven't of Inferno in a while on this thread, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.