Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unofficial Race Census

What is your character's RACE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
So... Another thread that is what it says on the tin.

Just to get a rough idea of which races are overrun with players, and which are in short supply.
I know this will not be exactly accurate, but usually forum-active people are more active in-game anyway, so everything is fine! :p

This will be open for one month, and I'll bump the thread at the end to clarify results.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Incidentally, I'm going to regularly bump this thread to keep it alive for a month...

Who needs theoretical probability when you can have the real thing?!

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
I find it funny how Elves and Humans are squared, when logically speaking there would be MANY MANY MANY more Humans than Elves. Why you might ask? Well the simple answer is Humans live shorter.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I find it funny how Elves and Humans are squared, when logically speaking there would be MANY MANY MANY more Humans than Elves. Why you might ask? Well the simple answer is Humans live shorter.
Elves have more time to *ahem* make little babby elves? >.>

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
There's a flaw in your reasoning. If humans live shorter, but reproduce at the same speed as Elves, there'd be many more Elves, because of the simple fact they live longer. So why are there more humans? Because they reproduce more, and that is caused by not getting too old.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
If you're of a different race, can ye possible explain it? (remember one needs permission from certain staff members to play a non-standard character)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
If you're of a different race, can ye possible explain it? (remember one needs permission from certain staff members to play a non-standard character)
As far as I know, it's pretty much some Demons, an Automaton (Baron) and a Phoenix (Inferno), but I could be wrong...