Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unwhite listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrususTheDumb

Settling in Altera
Well it seems i have been unwhite listed if it is for what i think then very well i wont try to beg my way back in if not, well that is up to you on what to do, so if this goodbye then bye and im sorry it came to this.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
If you think un-whitelisting members that go there is gonna stop them you're wrong. The fact that you decided to un-whitelist a very dear friend of mine made a lot of think what is going on here and decided to go there and at least try it. I hope I never have to leave Hollowworld since I have made some of my best friends ever on here and I love HollowWorld and I'm sure Drusus and the others do too but this is not the way to stop "Competition", why can't we all be friends? I cried when I found out that some people actually missed me and they I was worth something to the them and the server. Most of us were hoping they could play on both because they didn't want to loose their friends over some admins fighting among themselves. I don't want to have to choose "Sides" I want to be able to have some fun in a game and play with my friends, that is the whole reason I started gaming.
I hope we can all be friends and have fun together while playing our favorite game on our favorite server.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
Jonsak... I play on both, and I'm not dewhitelisted. I love both servers, and the majority of the people dewhitelisted from here were advertising, being an ass, and other various things.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I know and that is what I don't get. Why can't we just be friends? I'm really thankful for being let back here but I just don't understand all this fighting.

blargtheawesome

Retired Staff
I'm yet to see any "fighting", then again I try to avoid anything similiar, Bellon and Lars are slowly improving their server, HW is... Being HW. :p I'm yet to see any fighting... Though there was a bit've it when Lars left, as far as I can tell, it's gone now.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
We arent unwhitelisting to stop people from leaving, how would that work? We are getting understandably frustrated when people say they are leaving to go on a break because of real life issues, only to go and play on the other server. We're also sick to the back teeth of people thinking it's okay to advertise their server here.
Some people are also causing a ton of unnecessary drama in leaving, spitting hostilities at the server, the players and the people who run it.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Well I was unwhite listed as well and mentioned nothing about the other server ... So I'd like an explanation, I do believe just because I play on the "other server" I was unlisted, and yet I never mentioned it in game once :) So yeah.
So we have lost Arkkaine . . . Someone seriously needs to find the IP to Bellon's. Any idea as to what the name is?
Alright guys. I joined February 1, 2012 .. These (almost) 7 months have been fun and I have enjoyed playing with you all ... But Warstrom is dead, and Hollowworld is dying, admins are being banned and players are being banned for voicing opinions, so I expect to be banned if Cherb is reading this. I love all of you guys, but HW just isn't HW anymore, so I'm going to go on my way and find a new server ... If one of you can hook me up with that IP, my email should be on my profile. Feel free to leave me e-mails, mates. Its been a true pleasure.
You seem like you were going somewhere. You sure you want to stay?

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Jonsak... I play on both, and I'm not dewhitelisted. I love both servers, and the majority of the people dewhitelisted from here were advertising, being an ass, and other various things.

At last! Someone who finally gets it. Thank you blarg!!!

We have never said a bad word about their server - we wish them luck and hope you enjoy your time playing there. Send them our best wishes. (No I'm not being sarcastic)

Shame some of the people who left to go there haven't been equally courteous toward us.

blargtheawesome

Retired Staff
I play on 4 different severs, just because I choose to play on Bellon's doesn't mean squat. Want to know why I left Hollow? Everyone was complaining about you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt until I went and read all your sarcastic goodbyes to everyone which were completely unneeded. So yeah, I'm going somewhere now. Away from a rude owner, and no one believes your excuses either. Yes, we are grateful for what you do, running a server is taxing, I know, I ran one my self for a while, not with the same amount of people, only about 50, but I know what it is like, and I stopped because it was too much, so kudos for dealing with the bull, but taking it out on your members loses members, so take that advice. Cool it a bit.

VanDray out.
Good riddance. *Shrug*

shizzel2442

Loyal Servant of Altera
I play on 4 different severs, just because I choose to play on Bellon's doesn't mean squat. Want to know why I left Hollow? Everyone was complaining about you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt until I went and read all your sarcastic goodbyes to everyone which were completely unneeded. So yeah, I'm going somewhere now. Away from a rude owner, and no one believes your excuses either. Yes, we are grateful for what you do, running a server is taxing, I know, I ran one my self for a while, not with the same amount of people, only about 50, but I know what it is like, and I stopped because it was too much, so kudos for dealing with the bull, but taking it out on your members loses members, so take that advice. Cool it a bit.

VanDray out.
Kthxbai

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
taking it out on your members loses members, so take that advice. Cool it a bit..
The only members I'm loosing are drama whores who want to convince people this server is dying and all the admins are being banned - and OH GOD THE WORLD IS ENDING LETS ALL LEAVE!

Lets see how many likes I get compared to you.

Miyham

I think I might like it here
You seem like you were going somewhere. You sure you want to stay?
I hate to quote you, but it seems that in earlier posts you don't care where or what players chose to spend their time on, as long as they don't advertise or anything that disrupts this server. Then you post this because someone disliked the servers current direction. I am confused what is your ACTUAL opinion?

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
*DISCLAIMER*
NOTHING SAID BELOW IS MEANT IN A HURTFUL WAY.
Everyone was complaining about you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt until I went and read all your sarcastic goodbyes to everyone which were completely unneeded. So yeah, I'm going somewhere now. Away from a rude owner, and no one believes your excuses either. Yes, we are grateful for what you do, running a server is taxing, I know, I ran one my self for a while, not with the same amount of people, only about 50, but I know what it is like, and I stopped because it was too much, so kudos for dealing with the bull, but taking it out on your members loses members, so take that advice. Cool it a bit.
Wow, that is overly rude and completely off topic. There is no reason to call a man that works most of his week working on this server so you can complain about him to his back. There are a lot of problems with this server and we all realize that, but forcing on person to deal with it is, in my opinion, completely unethical, in which you turn out to be the rude person, the jerk.

If you are really leaving, goodbye, have a nice life. If not, learn to stick by your word.

shizzel2442

Loyal Servant of Altera
Really? Comparing likes? I made an actual statement, and you went and acted sarcastic, like I said ... You've lost my respect, Cherb ... and I am honestly disappointed.
If someone likes your comment, then they probably agree with what you say. Please, just deal with the fact that you're alone in your opinions, and just...go. Not to hard since you don't respect the owner, eh? Take your disappointment, and kindly bring it to another server, I think there's been enough of that here.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Right, this is going nowhere.

Appeal declined - With writing about two sentences I wonder whether you were really bothered to come back.

Vandrayman - You miss the point entirely, it's not because you play on other servers, it's the fact you've been abusing the use of forum conversations to actively try and take players to other servers, not on.

Miyham - The above to Vandray should answer your question.

Bottom line is we don't care what you do outside of Hollowworld as long as it doesn't hurt our community.

Case closed, have a nice life.

Status
Not open for further replies.