Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Valerie de Beaumont Lavoyard - The Queen Mother

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Will be around on this character a little more. If anyone needs to RP with her I am just a message away.
I might be moving around accounts soon though so she may likely end up on my BrianALT16 account. Not sure yet though. :p

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updates all around. Mainly to relations in which a few people were moved, edited and removed due to inactivity.
Added a few categories like Pities, Amused, and Useful.
If you want to RP just lemme know. Valerie is in Le Havre 90% of the time but I am thinking about having her get out and travel a little more. Being stuck in one place all the time is a bore. xD

Also she is training a possible handmaiden out of two possible candidates.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
The following news would spread to those who cared enough to hear it. This would be relatively common knowledge.

"Here ye, here ye! The wife of the first emperor Arthorius Arcturus-Lavoyard, Valerie de Beaumont Lavoyard has passed away in the night. What was thought to be a simple sickness has lead to the Queen Mother's peaceful passing into death. Matters of estate, titles, et cetera have been left to the current Empress, Charlotte du Markorath, to decide. She has only willed two items of significance. The crown she previously wore upon her head will be sent to Sheila Cor. The the pink pearl necklace has been willed to her only daughter, Anastasia du Lavoyard."

Tagging people of signifance in the post- @Antilogy @bettemus99 @Sir_Ashington

OOC: Tying up loose character ends. If enough people want a funeral I may make one, but likely I will just let this be the end of it.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
The following news would spread to those who cared enough to hear it. This would be relatively common knowledge.

"Here ye, here ye! The wife of the first emperor Arthorius Arcturus-Lavoyard, Valerie de Beaumont Lavoyard has passed away in the night. What was thought to be a simple sickness has lead to the Queen Mother's peaceful passing into death. Matters of estate, titles, et cetera have been left to the current Empress, Charlotte du Markorath, to decide. She has only willed two items of significance. The crown she previously wore upon her head will be sent to Sheila Cor. The the pink pearl necklace has been willed to her only daughter, Anastasia du Lavoyard."

Tagging people of signifance in the post- @Antilogy @bettemus99 @Sir_Ashington

OOC: Tying up loose character ends. If enough people want a funeral I may make one, but likely I will just let this be the end of it.
Momma no pls shake it off doe walk it off is oki

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
I'm very much tempted to put a youtube link to "Ding Dong the Witch is dead" in here, buuuut I actually liked this character and wanted to RP more with her, which I couldn't do, so I won't.

Rest in pepperonis, character I wanted to see more of. Rest in pepperonis.