Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Valerie de Beaumont Lavoyard - The Queen Mother

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
cooltext1882047149.png
Name: Reine Valerie de Beaumont Lavoyarde
Full Titles:Queen Mother
Nickname/Alias: Val

elizabeth-the-white-queen-bbc-35215127-1600-1069.jpg

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Human
Social Status: Extremely High Class
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120 lbs
Date of Birth: 30th of Sporebloom
Date of Death: 7th of Mistset
Homeland: Champagnac
Current Home: Le Havre

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: She would be very slim, having just a few curves but very fit.
Hair: A pale blonde
Eyes: Turquoise
Skin: Slightly pale
Identifying Marks: Her looks
Appearance: When in the public eye she would appear cheerful and happy. Her hair done perfectly not a single strand out of place. Her skin flawless and her eyes ever watchful.
Clothing: Valerie wears a very full purple dress with gold trim and accents. She wears a pure gold chain around her neck and two golden arm bands on her arms. She is often found wearing a multitude of fine jewelry.
Weaponry: Hache
Prized Possessions: Her looks, her status, her husband and her children.
Hygiene: Washes multiple times a day
Voice: TBA

Valerie.png

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Diplomacy, Talking, Looks,
Fears: To bring dishonor upon herself of her family.
Weaknesses: Not strong physically
Intelligence: She had a true nobles education and would be extremely smart.
Languages: Common, Lavoyarde
Profession: Elector of the Beaumont family

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Valerie rarely shows her emotions, having been brought up to do so. She would hold herself high and so does she her children. She would not be overly affectionate with them or her husband but would enjoy their company. That is not to say she does not care for she does though she rarely shows it. She would hate to do something that would ruin her reputation and if she did so she would shut herself away for a few days. She is incredibly vain and always makes sure she looks her absolute best.
Religion or Cults: Ignis and her Angeli
Alignment: Lawful neutral
Short Term Goals:

Make sure she always looks her best [X]
Never bring dishonor upon herself [
X]
Turn Serella a Lady [
o]

Make sure Barthe has a worthy wife
Separate
Sheila and Barthe [X]
Keep Sheila barred from the castle for as long as possible.

Have Tybalt kicked from the castle for his acts against her orders
Train a Handmaiden [
o]

Long Term Goals:
Make sure her children all rise to power [o]
Shape Barthe into the Emperor he
could be
Bring further glory to the Beaumont family [
X]

Have as much influence as possible
See the King of marr banished from Le Havre

o-THE-WHITE-QUEEN-facebook.jpg

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: Le Havre
Pastime: Fixing her appearance
Food: Only the finest cuts of steak
Drink: Red wine
Colour: Royal Purple
Animal: Cat

Least Favourite...
Place: Azerport
Pastime: Sitting around
Food: Potatoes
Drink: Ale
Colour: Black
Animal: Dragons

FAMILY:
Mother: Renee Beaumont
Relationship with her: Respected and loved but sadly she is dead dead.
Father: Felicien Beaumont
Relationship with him: She loves and respects him dearly but he is sadly dead as well.
Siblings: John de Beaumont
Relationship with them: He is her disowned brother and she wants nothing to do with him.
Spouse: Arthorius Lavoyard
Relationship with him/her: She enjoys his company and loves him.
Children: Anastasia, Barthelemy and Charlemagne du Lavoyard
Relationship with them: She thinks the world of each of them but she never spoils them.
Other important family members: Elias

The_White_Queen_58566.jpg

RELATIONS WITH OTHERS:
Opinion of other people in general: She is rather uncaring of all those who are not of nobility. She wants nothing to do with them. Those that are in her family she holds with high regards and wants each and everyone of them to flourish.
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?: Not at all, unless it is unlady like.
Person character most hates: Visage
Best friend(s): -
Love interest(s): Arthourius
Person character goes to for advice: Elias
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: Herself and her children.
Person character feels shy or awkward around: -
Person character openly admires: Herself
Person character secretly admires: -
Most important person in character’s life before story starts: The Beaumonts
After story starts: Lavoyard and the Beaumonts.

INSPIRATIONS:
@Valonyx @223hero7 @Megadonkey30 @Sir_Ashington
My in-game name is: OrbitAT16

[Thumbnail because the picture is MASSIVE]
4249560-low-the-white-queen.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
RELATIONS:
Loved:
Arthorius Lavoyard - Even though she is furious with his decision on the circumstances on his return she still loves him and shall remain faithful. Keeping her opinions to herself.
Barthelemy du Lavoyard - She respects him greatly. She sees he can be a great man and he shows the strength to do so. He also reminds her greatly of her husband. He seems to listen to her as well.
Charlemagne du Lavoyard - He is willing to sacrifice himself for his father, despite what she tells him. She needs to find another way, for his sake and her husbands.
Anastasia du Lavoyard - She has taken the death of her father harshly. Using it to act out against her mother and disrespect her. Valerie must discipline her so that she can grow into something great.

Trusted:
Befriended:
Galdor -
He use to be her guard
Sheila - "You, I do not understand you. One moment i think nothing of you. The next you seem to know exactly what to say. I am giving you one last chance, don't ruin it."

Useful:
Aleia - She is my handmaiden in training. If she is up for the task I shall fully promote her. But the work is hard and I am unsure she will be able to complete it. But we shall see.
Daydream - She has proven that she is of some use to me. Possible handmaiden if things with Aleia do not work out.

Liked:
Xavier - He is always around when I need him, like any good butler should be.
Storm - He is alright. She actually enjoys speaking with him. He has offered a fair bit of insight to her children. She may have to talk to him again sometime.

Neutral:
Maloki Viola - His dress costs are outrageous. Luckily for him she is a queen and spares no expense for beauty. Even spending 20,000 dollars for one dress.
Vaeril - He is new royal family guard. He has spoken of protecting the previous Queen of Altera. She feels he is able to protect her and her family but after the betrayal of the Praetors she is wary of him as well as all guards. There is no good help now a days, regardless she is giving him the chance to prove himself.
Katherina -She is alright. She looks the noble type despite her daughter.

Drake - He was the only one that listened to me. Thank Ignis he was there.
Adiella -
Some girl she found inside the castle walls. She was polite which Valerie appreciates, she dresses well for a peasant as well, probably stole it off a noble though.
Peter Hallon - He seems alright for a guard, she hasn't had much contact with him.

Pities:

Amused:

Unsure:
Serella - That girl is a travesty and is going no where good fast. But it turns out Valerie needs to do something about her. She has made a deal and shall teach this young girl... how to be a lady.
Murdoc - An Earthspawn, a real brutish creature. Though
this one seems to break the stereotype. He almost acts like a noble. Though deep down he is still an Earthspawn. I am unsure what to think of it.

Wary:

Disliked:
Tybalt -
He is just as stubborn as his father. He disrespected my order as well and does not deserve to be a part of this empire.
Despised:
Fronte - Hated - He is a fool and has disrespected my authority in my own home. For this I will see him banished and dead if at all possible.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
JEWELRY:
images (4).jpg

Her crown. Bought personally, nothing to do with rank.

pearl-necklaces-2010081582.jpg
A pink pearl on a gold chain, given to by Sheila.

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I want to rp with you, but Valerie would give all my characters an aneurism.

every single one of them.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Relations update!
Added relations to the second post.
I only added those people /I/ have RPed with. So if you feel you should be on the relations I suggest you come RP with her. Also if I missed someone please do remind me.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
RELATIONS:
Serella - Wary - That girl is a travesty and is going no where good fast. She needs to learn her place and how to take the word no.
oh, Serri's gonna prove her wrong...

if she doesn't make a huge mistake in the near future. she's kind of, uh... clumsy. and I mean that metaphorically.

samsam223

Lord of Altera
Oh I think I would find our meeing... Somewhat spontaneous, possibly... Elusive in a sense. With an uncertain aspect of it all I do hope~

samsam223

Lord of Altera
are you going to swoop in on your dragon and kidnap her.
I'd rather make friend, than enemies... So, no Dragon, no name, and no mention of Visage anyway. I wouldn't exactly go Into Lavoyard anyway talking about Dragons or Visage. :p more of a subtle approach really.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I'd rather make friend, than enemies... So, no Dragon, no name, and no mention of Visage anyway. I wouldn't exactly go Into Lavoyard anyway talking about Dragons or Visage. :p more of a subtle approach really.
That would be interesting.

And on another note another small addition to the relations. @bettemus99

Gaby

Lord of Altera
are you trying to romance Valerie Beaumont

you know,

swoop in on your "dragon," and "kidnap" her?