Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vanilla Ban List Glitch? [Resolved - Unbanned]

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Hello Holloworld,

I haven't been on in a year or so, maybe longer, but I was able to log into the server, but just not walk through the portal, and a friend on the server mentioned that it might be the difference between the vanilla ban list and a some other ban list. I had a temp ban about a year ago or so from (Ryuran?) and something must have messed up with the timer or what not. Any help with this would be awesome!

-Tywin

Gregor

Lord of Altera
Hello Holloworld,

I haven't been on in a year or so, maybe longer, but I was able to log into the server, but just not walk through the portal, and a friend on the server mentioned that it might be the difference between the vanilla ban list and a some other ban list. I had a temp ban about a year ago or so from (Ryuran?) and something must have messed up with the timer or what not. Any help with this would be awesome!

-Tywin
You were taken off the whitelist most likely

http://hollowworld.co.uk/forums/applications-for-white-list.5/

Due to being offline for so long, you need to put up a full application IIRC.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Gregor's right :D
However- it seems you were on the vanilla banlist, finding no proper reason to keep the ban, it's been pardoned.

Yer free to make a whitelist application or just bounce around the server invisible xD