Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

VanOak - hunting for adventure.

VanOak

Villager
Name: VanOak
Nickname/Alias: Van, Oak or for some people Sapling, heaven's know why...
Race: I'm from a tribe of human amazons that enjoy capturing "special guests", so I have some Elf in my blood.
Height: 5'10.
Weight: Light as a feather... when I want to.
Hair: Raven hair, with hunter braids.
Eyes: Black.
Skin: Sun kissed skin with my tribe markings.
Identifying Marks: An eagle eye drawing carved in my right thigh and vine carved from my shoulder to my lower back.
Appearance: Practical dark red clothes, fit for hunting and gathering.
Strengths: Sight, my vision is one of my biggest assets. I also inherited my father's agility and intuition. Ability to read body language easily.
Weaknesses and fears: Water. Ever since I almost drown several times as a child I do not bond well with water. Communication is also a barrier for me as my tribe relied on body language instead of words to communicate. I'm a slow speaker and my accent is not easily understandable. I also need to be around trees or else my health starts to deteriorate.
Religion and cults: I honor Shalherana, goddess of nature.
Profession: I was a hunter and gatherer for my tribe. It's more of a way of life rather than a profession.
Backstory: I always admired the Travelers of my village. They are amazons that set out into the world, sometimes for years, bringing exotic materials and news to the ones that stay in the forest. As I grew older my hunting trips grew longer and longer until I decided to speak with Sycamore, our leader, and ask her for permission to become a traveler myself. And so my journey begins.

matyio

The original mute
nice bit of backstory, now i have to ask, you going to add more stuf like it because you look to be a good writer.