Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Verfumbo's ban appeal [Resolved - Unbanned]

verfumbo2

Lord of Altera
Hello reader.

You may not recognise my name, this is because I was banned a long time ago for using foul language in the chat.

The first thing I would like to say is that the foul language was not aimed at anybody and if I caused any kind of offence I am sorry, I don't even remember why I started swearing in the chat in the first place but a rule is a rule and I broke it.
There is not much for me to say to you as I have no excuse for why I started swearing or were it came from, I suppose back then I was allot more immature than I am now and so I was more prone to act like this, however I know that does not matter and I accept the punishment that I was given.

I have come here for you forgiveness and a second chance on this wonderful and growing server and promise to uphold the rules to the best of my ability.

-Verfumbo

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Found information-

You swore several times in chat (The F word) and proclaimed the reason you swore was that you had Tourettes.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'll unban you, and thank you for apologizing.

However- since you've been away for so long you'll have to make a new whitelist application, as a lot of things have changed.