Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

VERPA217 whitelist application form. [Approved by cherbert]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VERPA217

Lord of Altera
1. VERPA217

2. Reece Jones

3. 16

4. Male

5. England

6. Yes I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.

7. I have played on the Lord Of The Craft server before and enjoy great role-playing servers.

8. My name is Reece Jones, I love to play Minecraft with old friends and make new ones. My favourite things to do are to explore unforgiving caves and dungeons with friends, or by myself, to build giant statues of people, creepers and even once a cow. I have a vivid imagination which helps me picture what i want to build start on them. I do not have any pictures of my builds but I can give you my word that these have been done, with and without mods. I try not to use mods as I believe that they ruin the fun of the game. I am interested in finding a good server that;s fun, is fair to the players, and is running most of the time. I have heard from many friends that this is a excellent server and I am simply wishing to join the fun for all. I can do just about anything in MineCraft and I hope I can be accepted and I would love to join the community. If you wish to know more, or do not think I should be on the server I will not be offended and hope you just tell me.

9. As mentioned above I currently have no pictures of my work to date, but I do hope this will not harm my chance of being accepted.

10. Only that I beg of you to accept me as a working member of this community.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
VERPA217

VERPA217

Lord of Altera
8 - My name is Reece Jones, to sum me up in a word, I'm a daydreamer, I like to think about anything my mind can come up with, and its often minecraft based. what can i build next, how can i make my world better and so on and so on... ummm, I'm 16 years old and in school I take: drama , resistant materials, computing, french and history, I don't like chavs, people to slag people off for no reason and complete idiots, I'm in top set for all my subjects apart from french where I'm in 2nd set. I really enjoyed playing on the Lord Of the Craft server and like all role-playing experiences.

The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.