Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Vevila Draugus [Revenant]

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
"Today I have lost a friend, I fear I am growing all too used to such things. I never imagined apathy to be an option."

Today Vevila became the caretaker of Calan and said her farewells to a lovely friend.

Oh, also many relationship changes.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
There's so many places for sitting!
I really wish I was a good artist because I just had a powerful urge to creat a drawing with all of Vevila's relations in those chairs. Azure, Nireth and his family. Ailil. Hammy, Wulfe Aracena. All of them like they were at a high school graduation or something for some reason all together.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
I really wish I was a good artist because I just had a powerful urge to creat a drawing with all of Vevila's relations in those chairs. Azure, Nireth and his family. Ailil. Hammy, Wulfe Aracena. All of them like they were at a high school graduation or something for some reason all together.
I also wish I was a good artist, because that sounds like a 10/10 thing to happen.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Updated this old thing. Added various new responsibilities as well as cleaned up the ol' relations. Rip in peace in depths.