Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Victor Kane | Quiet Curiosity

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

"Silence is a true friend who never betrays."
-Confucius

General Information:
Theme Song: [X]
Name:
Victor Kane

Other Names:
N/A

Titles:
Medical Assistant

Race:

Human of northerner blood, however, spending his time in the south.

Sexuality:

Are books a sexuality?

Current Residence:
Riseport

Relationship Status:
Single and not ready to mingle.

Social Status:
Nobility.

+ Physical Appearance +
Height:
5.1FT

Weight:
Roughly around 99 pounds or so.

Eye Color:
Green.

Skin Color:
Pale white

Shape of Face:
Facely McFace Face

Distinguishing Features:
TBA

Build of Body:
Young and forming.

Hair Color:
Black

Hair Style:
Long, somewhat neatly kept.

Complexion:
Clean

Posture:
Straight

Is Seen By Others As:
Child and medical student.

Scars:
N/A

Voice:
[X]

+ Personality +
+ Sunsets
+ Tea
+ Quiet

Dislikes:
+Being touched or hugged, unfond of it as a whole.
+Large Noises
+Messes
+The former lands of Kane.

+Memories of what use to be.
Strengths:
+Smart for his age
+Somewhat cunning
+Stubborn
+Once he memorized
information, it doesn't go away quickly and is stored in his head, due to the amount of work it takes for him to read and learn.

Weaknesses:
+Stubborn
+Physically Weak
+Anti-Social
+ Child

Fears:
+The Unknown.
+That which cannot be explained.
+ Angry mother or father. Nwalme, Nylarii or Lillium.

Values:
Victor values learning overall thus far in his life, he is curious and desires to learn more. This stubborn nature helps guide him over his Dyslexia.

Education:

Heavily educated, likely meeting one or two sessions a day learning from his mother and father, afterwards, he is often taught by Lillium while she she babysits him, that mixed with the amount of reading he does and his curious nature. In more recent times his education has been mixed between self-studies and being a medical assistance to Lillium in Riseport with focus on surgery. However, he also learns often from the people of Riseport on many different topics, which he keeps notes of.

Languages:
+Common
+Sass
+Smartass
General Attitude:
Victor's attitude is rather quiet in nature, he tends to keep to himself and away from others naturally, he prefers the embrace of quiet and books, and this attitude strides him forward to learn more and discover more within the pages of books, he is naturally curious. He'd often been seen keeping, or writting little notes to himself in journals. While he is not easy to get words out of most days, Victor enjoys friendly arguements and dicussions.

Religious Inclination:
Faith is still unknown to him, Yet he seeks to learn further on the God Silas.

General Intelligence:
He is rather smart for a child of his age, and he only wishes to stride forward and learn more. With his work in the Riseport Hospital, his thrist for knowledge and mastering the medical trade only grows stronger with his increase of intelligence.

General Sociability:

Quiet and shy, however, he is friendly when it calls to that.

Alignment:
Neutral

Short Term Goals:
- Become a Doctor
- Become a Doctor

Long Term Goals:
+ Become a Doctor
+ Become a Doctor

Possessions:
+ Chart of the human skeleton and labeled, drawn by Lillium and gifted to him.
+ Chart of the basic human joints, labeled and drawn by Lillium for study.
+ The pelt of a Jaguar from Riseport, gifted to him by his aunt and uncle. (Elz and blargtheawesome )
+ He keeps many books in his bag, including papers and quills.
+ A journal filled with notes of his days, the title of the book written as 'Research'.
+ A leather bounded tome with a silver serpent sigil on the cover, the book a study on basic medical infomation, gifted to him by Daeron.
+ Steel decorated Gladius [X] gifted to him by Raan (ZeroOrgan )

Wardrobe:
+ A long and fitting coat, in the style of a trench coat with grey and black stripes, with a fine deep purple, almost black, shade of fabric for a vest, with a white fitting collared shirt under it.

Jewelry:
N/A

Pets/Animals:
Tiny the Beetle: A large Titan Beetle (Roughly the size of a small forearm) Kept in a large wooden box, found during his search of the Riseport Jungle with Aryus and Eala.

Owned Homes:
Pillow fort.

Carried Inventory:
N/A

General Inventory:
N/A

General Wealth:
Pocket money made from working in the Hospital with Lillium.
+ Health +
Illnesses:
+ Dyslexia; Messy writting, and the letters 'I', 'i', 'w', 'm', 'd', and 'b' often flip and move along the page as he reads.

Allergies:
People

Injuries:
N/A

Sleeping Habits:
He sleeps

Energy Levels:
As a child, his enegry is rather high.

Eating Habits:
Whatever is served to him, as long as it isn't green, and objects shaped like animals is prefered.

Exercise Habits:
Annoying servants and running around.

Memory:
N/A

Unhealthy Habits:
+ 'Climbing' things.
+ Curiousity killed the cat.
+ Running from pains
+ Absorbing himself in work to avoid accepting and or coming to terms with a painful event.

Drinking Habits:
N/A
+ History +
Birthplace:
Tambry

Childhood:
On-Going.

Teen Years:
N/A

Adulthood:
N/A

Family History:
The Kane name was resurrected from obscurity through the efforts of Alistair Kane. He was the son of a northern nobleman whose influence burned out before he had a chance to grow the family name. In time, Alistair surpassed his father’s reach through dealings with various governments throughout the Northern Kingdoms. Upon his marriage to Niah Kane, formerly Niah Dacar, the pair quietly worked toward the same goals of furthering the House’s influence, particularly in the North.

Past Places of Residences:
Queen's Port
Tambry

Places Traveled:
-Tambry
-Kane Lands
-Thiil
-Riseport
+ Combat +
Peaceful or violent:
Peaceful

Weaponry:
N/A

Combat Training:
N/A

Training & Skills:
N/A
+Other Trivia +
Child

Favorite Types of Food:
Food shaped like animals.

Favorite Types of Drink:
Drinks shaped like animals?

Hobbies/Pastimes:
Annoying the servants.

Favorite Colors:
Colours
+ Milestones+
I. Treated his first patient in Riseport sort of..
II. Given a JOB working at the Riseport Hospital (cleaning it..)

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Father: Alistar Kane (The Living Ghost )
Mother: Niah Kane (Niek Morenta )
Sister(s): Alison Kane (Elz )
Brother(s): N/A

Extended Family:
Aunt(s): Nylarii Fuvur
Uncle(s): Nwalme Fuvur
Cousin(s): Too many.

Loved:
Niah Kane (Niek Morenta ): I like her, and I'm afraid of angering her, I'm curious about what she has been doing upstairs with the glasses, I want to help. Gone.. I could of helped her..

Alistar Kane (The Living Ghost ): I like him, and enjoy the time we spent together, I hope he can teach me to read proper. Also could of helped..

Ciara Caedit (BrianAT16 ): Cared for, enjoys the time spent with Ciara... Favored. Another lost due to my inability to be of assistance.
Respected
Lord Nwalme (blargtheawesome ): My uncle and good man.. Half-brother to my family, he is wise and kind to me; I hope I will be able to see more of him in the future, I enjoyed staying in Riseport, sad to leave.

Lady Nylarii (Elz ): She seems to always have a load amount on her plate around Riseport; Yet she seems to still act with a proper mind and seems to deeply care for her people, interesting to listen into.

Lillium (Cukie1 ): Pleasure to see you in Riseport again, and I hope to learn more from you as time passes; between the alchemy and the hospital in Stavroforia, there is more out there to learn.

Daeron (Jstar ): I'm thankful for the offers of lessons; Yet I cannot leave Riseport and I cannot bring you here, there is so few doctors in Altera, if only we could all come together again.

Romantic Interests:
N/A

Trusted Friends:
Ciara Caedit (BrianAT16 ): Cared for, enjoys the time spent with Ciara... Favored.

Violet (Cukie1 ): Sweet girl, however a bit over baring with her physical affection, which makes me rather uncomfortable, however, something I can look over.
Friendly With:
Tzemik Fuvur (ForestRose ): She seems rather smart and talented; Being able to play two very different instrunments is very impressive indeed, I hope to see more of her when I return to Riseport next.

Eala (Niek Morenta ): She seems the adventure-filled kind of person, while I do not share this trait, I do think she is a kind women and talkative in nature. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her around Riseport.
Loose Acquaintances:
Cinaed (Constable Quokka ): Seems a wise man, I hope to see more of him as well.

Odette (Samiwashere ): She seems a kind, yet hard working women.

Aryus Fuvur (Mitch ): Filled with a new type of knowledge I've never experienced; I hope to learn more about the snakes and venom in Riseport; Perhaps even herbs undiscovered, if he wishes to help, maybe.

Father Almeric Bardolphus (Archbishop ): More pleasant to speak with then expected, I struggle to understand his speak on the 'gods' yet I will try anyway. It is hard to disfavour a man devoted to a cause.

Ava Grey ( Joseph12Q ): Fine enough women; Much like the rest of the women living in Riseport, her life seems to be dominated by petty dramas, but she brews a good tea.

Disfavored Individuals:
Big Victor (The Tottot ):
Annoying... Doesn't seem to have much going on up there in his head for the most part.

Hated:
N/A

Wary Of:
Alison Kane (Elz ): Stay away.. Allow me to keep to myself and I will allow you to do the same; I do not enjoy your presence or attitude. Mean.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Updoots;
+ Victor was aged on Thursday.
+ Added a few small things as I form the character.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
+ Some Arts added, playing a Victor a bit from time to time, I suck at RPing children.