Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vikiserr White-list Application [Approved - Alaila]

Everett Watt

Legend of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:vikiserr
2. Age:16
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:United States
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I have read the Tome of Citizenship and I suspect I will be able to quickly adapt into this marvelous world you have all created.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I am extremely excited for the role-playing aspect when I read the RP guidelines I was practically jumping for joy! (Little weird but hey I'm a nerd) It sounds like such a great time. I have role-played before, I think of it as a way to escape from the pressures and work of life today and to be able to express yourself if different ways. As well this period of history is by far my favorite and, if given the chance, I can't wait to jump in!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Everett and one of my favorite things is history, especially Medieval, I am here because I need something to help me decompress from school, its getting ridiculous, and I think acting out history can be a great way to get a good feel for it and understand what was going on at the time. Minecraft is perfect for this because where else can you build a giant castle in a few hours?! Also playing in a multiplayer server is much more fun because you can help each other, share ideas, work together, and maybe fight an ogre or two!

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Note: All of my castle was built purely in survival mode.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
If you accept me I cant wait to be able to add to the feeling of your medieval world and create an experience everyone can enjoy

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, of course I have absolutely no plans to break any rules and I want to really get a feel for what you guys were talking about without all the "magic"

11. How did you find out about our server?
http://minecraft-server-list.com/

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Attachments

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!