Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Violent} Cutthroat Cove

Darko

Lord of Altera
Cove 1.png
Cutthroat Cove
A mountainous island with a large cove and various tunnels through it located in the far reaches of the Alteran lands, originally found as an empty cove it was claimed by the pirates and built as their safe haven from all who threaten their rebellious lives.

The cove living areas are mainly built of wood as we are not miners, our houses are usually kept small and compact, large homes will not be accepted as we have limited space. The land was generated in the previous world but the ceiling and roof of the cove (Not including most walls and general shape) are hand built with legitimate supplies.

Captain: Darko Tideborne (Vestigial_Limb)
First mate: Ardaric Tideborne (Deathseal123)
OOC owners: SallyPirate & Vestigial_Limb
Wealth: 400 Plots and plenty a loots
Current crew: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/house-tideborne-census.30043/

Tax: There is no tax.
Housing: We have built houses up for grabs or space to build in at no cost.
Rules: We have rules in place to keep the cove at a livable standard. The rules book can be given on request, but cannot be kept as they are limited at this time.
RP Introduction: Welcome to Cutthroat Cove, home of the notorious Tideborne Family. Theives, Pirates, outcasts, you are all welcome. The Cove is a safe haven for all those wanting to get away from the bonds of society. We also train and take care of children who have no homes to go to.

Joining: The Location of The Cove is a secret. If you wish to be recruited, seek out Darko or one of his Leiutenants in Port Silver. (Send us a message so we can come meet yall) You will be asked a series of questions to decide wheather or not you deserve to live with us.

Residents are asked to keep the town in RP, ruining the immersion is no fun and wont be tolerated by the captain. People purposely breaking the immersion by being stupid rpers ( being overpowered, ridiculous drunks that talk random crap, meta-gaming, immortals, multiple personalities and trying to be the centre of attention.) Will be warned 3 times before they're killed on sight. We do not tolerate any kinds of trolling, and violators of these rules will be forced to leave the town...

Cove 2.png

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
A message from Darko: The ownership of this town will not be contested due to the leave of it's mayor.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
The town had no members at the time of Darko's departure. It is not desired that there is a scramble for control or that any decisions are made are made about the fate of the town. He plans to work the whole bit out. When it is stated that the ownership will not be contested, this is the intentional message.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Been working on the cove! Weeee-

Last year, December:
2013-12-05_11.29.32.png
2013-12-05_11.29.34.png

This year:
2014-08-05_11.01.36.png
2014-08-05_11.02.36.png

The part I'm working on right now:
2014-07-29_17.37.09.png
2014-08-03_14.44.43.png
For these last two screenies, I've been consistently using the exact same pickaxe, gathered at least 10 double chests of smooth stone (After cooking it all with lava-), enchanted 4 other picaxes.
Mcmmo repair has done me good here |D

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
... Sally, did you build that by hand?
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/project-cove.30768/
Me an' Silent are a bit crazy-

However, the entire thing wasn't just us- Jasonk94 built the tailor house, Squidziod built his house, dungeon and he miiight've built the boat in the wall next to his house? Not sure who build that-

Mikipowah built the hourglass, andrewR_DR (I think his name was that-) built the houses near the storage, and the storage itself (the boat with the butt hanging over the water-).

Most of the big jobs (Rooftop, skull-) were me an' Silent, and anyone willing to hang/help out. We always love doing things legit (High bragging rights bonus) even if the gathering/building time takes forever :p.